Model: Impreza
Price: $23000
Mileage: 112000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CO
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Please pm me for additional information.

VIN:JF1GD70665L510445
Aspen white with STi blue two tone interior. Smoke free. Interior has NO rips tears or stains entire inside is in perfect condition. 2.5 L Boxer . 4 cylinder. DOHC Turbocharged 117,000 miles, VF39 turbo with top mount intercooler. I am the 3rd owner. I bought the car with 102,500k miles on it. First owner was a traveling doctor so it's all highway miles. Second owners were Jake and Erica Elsassar, very reputable Subaru owners. I purchased this car completely stock aside from a k & n drop in filter. Clean n perfect carfax, no accidents, clean title. Never rodded, abused, autocrossed or dragged. This car was and still is my baby and I DO NOT want to get rid of her but I need to sell a toy to buy my first house.

Standard equipment:
Power locks, power windows, power mirrors, power steering, cruise control ,driver and passenger airbag, Side airbags, tilt steering wheel, anti lock brakes, alarm/anti theft system with engine immobilizer, auto dimming rearview mirror, Intercooler water sprayer with reservoir in trunk. Adjustable HID's, DCCD( driver center control differential). Ability to fully lock the differentials in snow or adjust traction from 50/50 AWD to 60/40 AWD, 70/30 AWD to all RWD etc. 6 speed manual, factory boost gauge. Brembo brakes all around, 4 piston in front, 2 piston in rear. Stock HP is 305 @ 6000 rpm and stock torque is rated about 300 ft/lbs.@ 4000 rpm. Ice cold AC and hot heat and climate control. Headlights are auto-off and the car has rear child locks for doors and windows. Vanity mirrors and has seating for 5. Universal garage door opener. Rear window defogger.

Exterior mods:
Mild tint all the way around, APR carbon fiber full rear diffuser. Carbon fiber license plate bezel trim, Kakumei carbon fiber roof spoiler, kakumei carbon fiber exhaust shield, Kakumei carbon fiber B piller trim, Perrin wing stiffies, all emblems shaved off trunk aside from "STi" badge. Rally armour black with red logo mudflaps. LED license plate lights, license plate smoked cover. Hella horns. I had a real europlate on the car but due to a police officer telling me to remove it I have replaced it with a euro STI black vanity plate that looks just as good. Kartboy red exhaust hangers. I also have rain guards for the windows that I just installed and a new v-limited replica front lip.

Engine/power mods:
Brand new heads and ACT stage 2 clutch with streetlight HD flywheel done at 105k miles. Brand new motor basically except for bottom end. Turbo xs 3 in. turbo back exhaust. All tig welded and polished. $1000+ exhaust. No cats, has a race pipe. K&N short ram intake in wrinkle red with carbon fiber washable filter. Agency Power crank pulley. Sti red silicone radiator hoses along with Sti silicone intercooler fittings. Carbon fiber engine bay trim kit. SPT radiator shroud. Spt turbo heat shield. Spt battery tie down, SPT oil cap. Sti high pressure radiator cap. Turbo xs RFL Blow off valve.

Suspension mods /Wheels and tires:
Lowered the right way on Tein S-tech springs with stock mcphearson inverted struts repacked with grease and cut bumpstops. Kartboy front and rear endlinks. Front and rear upperstrut bars with H-brace. Perrin Subframe bushing elimination/lockdown bolts. Rota Torque wheels 10 spoke in bronze. Hankook evo all weather tires all the way around, lot of tread left. 10mm wheel spacers. Sti center caps with pink Muteki tuner lightweight racing lugs.

Brakes:
Brembo brakes all the way around 4-piston in front with 2-piston in rear with brand new EBC brake pads and cross drilled and slotted rotors painted black for rust protection.

Interior mods:
Kenwood 7 in. double din. DVD with ability to watch in motion. Navi and Bluetooth capable with satellite radio capabilities. SPT titanium shift ****. STi Aluminum dead pedal. iPod cable in glove box. Steering wheel has red stitching from factory along with red stitching on the E brake handle with red gauge pod lighting as well. Sti OEM floormats

Overall I'm sure I am forgetting a lot of things. The ONLY thing wrong with this car is it has a few hail dings on the roof (about 4 or 5) I bought the car with them already. They arent very noticeable, so I never fixed them. I was quoted $320 to fix the roof But im sure one could have it PDR repaired for a fraction of that and at that point the car would be truely flawless. The front bumper has no chips or scratches and looks brand new. Overall has no major dings or dents or scratches paint and body are in 9 out of 10 condition. This is my second WRX and I am no child who rodded this car or trashed it. It has nothing wrong with it at all and has more then enough horsepower. Adult owned and truly babied! No check engine lights what so ever! I had this car detailed about once a month and washed and waxed DAILY. The interior is spotless and flawless and I would rate it 10 out of 10. The engine bay is very very clean as well. It is stage 2 ready just needs cobb and a tune and u will be close to 400hp on 91 which for these cars being so light is more then enough to smoke pretty much anything on the road. Oil changed religiously every 3000k miles with full synthetic and I even run 93 in the car only. Full inspection by Subaru and all maintenance is up to date. To check out the car email me. No joy rides. This car has taken first place in a car show at the Subaru dealership. Ask anyone who has seen me with the car or knows me and they will tell you this is my pride and joy and I babied this car! I love Subaru's and I hate to see this one go but it's this or my M3 and that's staying for a little longer lol. Asking $22k.
I do not need to sell this car so no low baller's or tire kickers I know what I have into my car and what they sell for and how hard they are to find out here UNMOLESTED! So don't give me a Kelly blue book price for a stock STI or NADA value I know it will sell for more because it IS NOT STOCK. I will entertain reasonable offers and I may consider trades + cash who knows. I have every receipt/document for this car and I have over $11+ grand into it. $5 grand in the motor and clutch alone. I also have some stock parts that go with the car. I have 2 keys with remotes for the car as well as an STI titanium key.

Thanks for looking.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:45 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Twelvz...if you have a comment about price pm the seller...do not comment in open forum per board rules

Old 04-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Spec is on a distinguished road
Bump.