Model: C-Class
Price: $149995
Mileage: 109
Color: Diamond White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

There are two BS's being sold here. One is the car and the other is the $$$.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
This board has strict rules about commenting on price. Comment on whatever you want except price.

Originally Posted by Airkuhl
This is an internet car forum. Comments about your free advertisement is what you pay to play. Playing the victim because someone has an opinion is lame. If someone can't hang with opposing views, there's a million other ways to market a car without using an interactive forum. My $0.02

Old 04-21-2012, 10:34 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Umm

American Greed

Old 04-21-2012, 10:53 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VaclavSV
You won't get what you're asking, unless the buyer doesn't have a brain. Its sad to see someone buy such an amazing car to just flip it rather than enjoy the amazing engineering that went behind it!
I agree, how can anyone buy that and just let it sit in the garage with a battery charger. Let it sit for months and hope to make a huge profit.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:02 AM
TheCreditMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheCreditMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheCreditMan has a spectacular aura about
I was thinking of buying a C63 BS, and I found three cars at MSRP. Even at sticker, however, be prepared for immediate depreciation on a linear scale.

Old 04-22-2012, 09:44 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
why do the BS cars depreciate so much as everyone sais ?

Old 04-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
why do the BS cars depreciate so much as everyone sais ?
plus 1. I think it is a carryover from the Chrysler years (2000, I think, to 2006). Mercs were not very reliable back then.

Old 04-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Banned
ironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these parts
To the forum members that abide by the rules. Thank you. To the rest of you:

1) I am aware that the price is ridiculous. It's a rare car especially in this color and to be sitting here on the ground available for no wait. I realize this car isn't a Ferrari (who has mastered the art of markup) but I believe that it still can be sold for profit

2) I intended to keep the car but as toys come and go there is an opportunity for me to get something else that I really wanted. Yes this black series is a toy and I think there might be enough demand so that I don't lose out on the car at all.

3) why the hate on seeing if I can get the price? Merely testing the waters and I have no problem with taking a lower offer. Instead of being disrespectful how about make an offer than makes it worth it to you then see how it goes?

It's a fantastic car and despite what greedy bastard anyone on this forum might make me out to be, it's for sale to someone who will appreciate it more than me. Thanks.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Mark Harris is on a distinguished road
Fletcher or whoever you bought this car from sells cars as a business. Dealerships don't stay in business because they are stupid enough to leave $50K on the table.

Trust me, if they felt it could fetch even $10K over MSRP they would have priced it accordingly.

Even though the baby on the Ameritrade ads is really cute and meant to make me feel smart I still leave my investments to people who do it for a living. I don't manage my own money (day to day) and don't sell cars.

But hey, maybe your onto something here. Time and the market will decide. GLWS. Subscribed.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:01 AM
neotorque will become famous soon enoughneotorque will become famous soon enough
Gorgeous car, but one reason I could never spend Porsche TTS/Ferrari/Lambo money on a C-class is that, even though everyone here realizes how special it is, the average person would see it and think it's a tricked out version of the C250 their niece got for her sweet 16 gift. I'm sure lots of people like the "sleeper" factor, but I think most buyers in this range want the "wow" and this delivers that, but only to a well-educated audience.

Don't get me wrong, for the right aficionado or collector, this could be worth the OP's asking price - it's close to one of a kind. Unfortunately, it still starts with that letter that's one of a million.

GLWS

Old 04-23-2012, 10:41 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Fixed

Old 04-23-2012, 11:46 AM
LETZgoBUDDY will become famous soon enough
As amazing as the car is ____(insert your words about price here)_____... Nevertheless, that buyer will be some dumb, lucky owner of a great looking car

Old 04-23-2012, 03:10 PM
sin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car! I really like how BS look, but they are overpriced MB for sure. Compared to Porsche the performance is not there for the price, but the fun factor is bigger with the power and drifting around everywhere

I'm not commenting on the asking price over MSRP.

Old 04-23-2012, 03:28 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Nice car and GLWS!

Interesting how it is causing such a reaction though....

Old 04-23-2012, 05:54 PM
maroli will become famous soon enoughmaroli will become famous soon enough
Egad. On multiple levels. That's all I will say. Nice car for sure.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series - Diamond White/MB Tex Charcoal