Price: $149995
Mileage: 109
Color: Diamond White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by unvmy996
why do the BS cars depreciate so much as everyone sais ?
It's not just the BS cars, Benz in general has horrible resale value especially the more expensive and higher end models which are hit hard (65's, BS cars etc). It is funny with how the BS is marketed and in limited quantities, yet still has to be the only "rare" cars that depreciate worse then normal ones lol, generally that would point to "over priced". My E55 dropped like a rock, last Benz we'd ever buy new and pry last Benz ever after the nightmare with problems that car had. But I know a lot of people that have bought 65 cars etc, buddy bought an S65 even after I warned him to find a slightly used one, you don't even want to bring it up around him what the car will sell for (let alone trade in) now or his blood pressure will explode lol.

The newer gen of diesel models seem to be the only ones with "ok" resale. Anything else forget about.

Last edited by Surfer; 04-23-2012 at 07:44 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:18 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ironchef1369
To the forum members that abide by the rules. Thank you. To the rest of you:

1) I am aware that the price is ridiculous. It's a rare car especially in this color and to be sitting here on the ground available for no wait. I realize this car isn't a Ferrari (who has mastered the art of markup) but I believe that it still can be sold for profit

2) I intended to keep the car but as toys come and go there is an opportunity for me to get something else that I really wanted. Yes this black series is a toy and I think there might be enough demand so that I don't lose out on the car at all.

3) why the hate on seeing if I can get the price? Merely testing the waters and I have no problem with taking a lower offer. Instead of being disrespectful how about make an offer than makes it worth it to you then see how it goes?

It's a fantastic car and despite what greedy bastard anyone on this forum might make me out to be, it's for sale to someone who will appreciate it more than me. Thanks.
Don't the forum rules also state that you need to have a minimum of 100 posts?

Old 04-23-2012, 11:18 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Don't the forum rules also state that you need to have a minimum of 100 posts?
Yeah

Old 04-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
no...last year the requirement became 30 days as a member and 30 posts...as far as commenting on price you are welcome to private message the seller any comments you have about price that you like...however, if you make them in open forum you make yourself subject to sanctions so knock it off

Old 04-24-2012, 12:37 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sin911
Beautiful car! I really like how BS look, but they are overpriced MB for sure. Compared to Porsche the performance is not there for the price, but the fun factor is bigger with the power and drifting around everywhere

I'm not commenting on the asking price over MSRP.
I have to disagree. There are several cars available at sticker, $107 to $122 and for that money, this is a lot of car and worth it imo.
No comment on op price but best of luck.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:58 AM
Rec Racing has a spectacular aura aboutRec Racing has a spectacular aura about
Regardless of the price issue, what a spectacular piece of automotive art! GLWS and here is hoping the new owner gets that sucker on the road!

Old 04-25-2012, 03:03 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
beautifull car but thats lambo territory, GL

Old 05-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Banned
ironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these parts
I've dropped the asking price to $149,995. Still open to offers. There are now 3 white C63 Black Series in California. None are optioned like this, but now its not the only one.

Car now has 109 miles. Car went to Cars&Coffee in irvine last weekend, and then to the Number 13 movie premiere in Newport (Gumball 3000 crew).

Old 05-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Rosspbig is on a distinguished road
A car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. If you find someone to pay your asking price, more power to you. I don't condone it but there are plenty of suckers out there. GLWS.

Old 05-05-2012, 01:58 AM
donho is on a distinguished road
You dropped over 20k in price. But you are still asking for more then you paid.
GLWS, more power to you if it sells

I see what you are saying about rare options. and rare color. But keep in mind this is a modern day production car. NOT a 20-30 year old classic muscle car with some options that made it a one of kind
and not to mention that the car has been titled, even if it was barely used. It is now a used car. try trading it back to the dealer and see what they give you. I assure you, it will be substantially less then your buy price.

My local MB dealer just took a 2011 C63 designo in. The guy buys alot of cars and barely drives them. This one has 1100 miles. He paid 165k range a few months ago. They gave him 120k-what are the stats of a 2011 black on black CL63 biturbo, with EVERY option on the east coast?? probably just as rare as yours.

Like I said, hope you sell it for a profit, but have you ever thought of just enjoying that beast!?? Have fun with it.

Old 05-07-2012, 11:34 AM
tipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Forum rules prohibit direct comments on price....and I will abide. What I can say is that the attempt to profiteer as is clearly the case here is inconsistent with the spirit of this forum and the ethics of 99% of members.

Car is beautiful and GLWS.
perfectly said.

Old 05-07-2012, 11:53 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
i think the op can ask any price he wants....the market will determine what the car is worth and in the meantime we should let him alone to sell his gorgeous car. i like the fact that there is a rear seat and a sunroof in this version...much more practical....

glws!

Old 05-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Banned
ironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these partsironchef1369 is infamous around these parts
bump.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:46 PM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
We live in a free marker economy and thus the OP is free to ask a million bucks for the car if he wants to. In the end, the car will be worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. By the same token, most people would think we are all a bunch of idiots for spending thousands of dollars on upgrades which offer a ROI of 20 cents on the dollar at resale.... Leave the guy alone. Nice car btw....

Old 05-10-2012, 06:19 AM
Mark Harris is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pwdrhound
We live in a free marker economy .... Leave the guy alone.
Ben Bernanke meets Mother Teresa

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series - Diamond White/MB Tex Charcoal