Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

997S Factory Optioned X51

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 02:39 PM
dc7
dc7 is just really nicedc7 is just really nicedc7 is just really nicedc7 is just really nicedc7 is just really nice

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $45000
Mileage: 29500
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Originally Posted by Mspross
You wouldn't need to add Sport Chrono, as this is already mapped as part of the X51 package, pushing the PASM button handles the other portion. The only thing this is "missing" is the little dial on the dash, wish if I'm not mistaken, you don't need unless you are tracking the car. Even then, it's really just a pretty piece on the dash
Flicking the function stick to start a new lap on the sport chrono is also a pain on the track. For me it seems I was always trying to start timing a new lap on the high speed straights. I found it easier to just have someone time my laps for me trackside.

Old 01-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Don
Don is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to all
I've never used the stop watch...what I like is the suspension and ecu mapping change, which, apparently, is already covered.

As far as lap times go, use Harry's Lap Timer on an iPhone. it is awesome.

Old 01-27-2015, 02:46 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dc7
Flicking the function stick to start a new lap on the sport chrono is also a pain on the track. For me it seems I was always trying to start timing a new lap on the high speed straights. I found it easier to just have someone time my laps for me trackside.

I agree, sport chrono timer is worthless on the track. The $10 Harry's track timer is far superior

Old 01-29-2015, 12:03 PM
Mspross is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Don
I've never used the stop watch...what I like is the suspension and ecu mapping change, which, apparently, is already covered. As far as lap times go, use Harry's Lap Timer on an iPhone. it is awesome.
And remember the ECU mapping is turned up to 11 on the X51's. Apart from the suspension, also can't forget about the amazing Porsche Sport Exhaust. That's my most utilized button in the car, it's such a pleasure to get some additional noise.

Old 01-29-2015, 12:13 PM
Don
Don is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to allDon is a name known to all
Originally Posted by White Rock
I agree, sport chrono timer is worthless on the track. The $10 Harry's track timer is far superior
Add a wifi OBDII transmitter and it is really cool

Old 02-06-2015, 11:35 AM
$48k if you can buy this weekend! I already have a deposit on another car. Need this sold.

Old 02-06-2015, 01:04 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !

Geez, I can't believe this is not sold!!! Did you check with the dealer online what he'd give you? I would think he could match that. FYI, I got a bit more than that when I traded mine in October 2014

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...che-911-s.html

Old 02-06-2015, 01:19 PM
Don
Be patient...tax return and bonus season is upon us.

Old 02-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by White Rock
Geez, I can't believe this is not sold!!! Did you check with the dealer online what he'd give you? I would think he could match that. FYI, I got a bit more than that when I traded mine in October 2014 https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...che-911-s.html
Which dealer did you go to? Needless to say, I did go to Porsche, when getting new tires, and went ahead and asked for an appraisal. They must have been smoking crack that day, because I think they were quoting me at a base high mileage Carrera. Needless to say, I laughed in their face.

Old 02-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by Don
Be patient...tax return and bonus season is upon us.
Oh Don, I've been patient my friend. I just got the runaround this week from another individual, and it just pushed me to the limit.

Old 02-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Well.... What's next??

Old 02-06-2015, 09:31 PM
golfnutintib is on a distinguished road
i don't know if i am interested in buying the car since i cannot actually see the whole car on my screen... oh well

just joshing... but users need to learn how to right size their posted pics...

Old 02-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by golfnutintib
i don't know if i am interested in buying the car since i cannot actually see the whole car on my screen... oh well just joshing... but users need to learn how to right size their posted pics...
sorry about that, really didn't mean to offend anyone by posting large images so people could see the details.

Old 02-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Look good to me.

Old 02-11-2015, 07:42 AM
Just had another buyer fall through. Make me an offer guys, heck, I can even help set you up with financing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997S Factory Optioned X51