Model: 911
Price: $45000
Mileage: 29500
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Beyond Rare Factory Equipped Carrera Power Kit (X51) 911 C2S. It’s kind of like finding a unicorn. With only 28,500 miles. This is as close as you can get to a GT3/GTS from factory without paying GT3 money. Not to mention, you can keep the comforts of the standard S. Please note, the price of this is higher than a typical Carrera S, because it's not just a Carrera S. It's one of only a handful Carrera Power Kit equipped cars. And, it was equipped when built at the Porsche Factory, not completed by a tuner or a shop. I've only seen two X51 equipped cars on the market this year, grab it while you can.

Year: 2006
Mileage: 28,500* (Still being driven)

Exclusive Options:
Custom order from factory with the following

1. Carrera S Power Kit ($16,900)
Cylinder heads with flow-optimized intake and exhaust ports
Intake Manifold & Throttle Body - Increases inlet size from 76 mm to 82 mm
X51 Headers - larger cross-section and optimized flow behavior
Carbon Fiber Airbox with two intake channels
Modified maps for the DME control unit
Sport Exhaust with Chrome Tips & Dash Switch
Third Radiator Kit
Increased Engine Speed
2. Instrument Dials - Guards Red ($860)
3. Seat Belts - Guards Red ($540)

Options:
Black Mats - Porsche Lettering ($115)
Power Seat Package ($1,550)
Heated Front Seats ($480)
Bose High End Sound Package ($1,390)

Additional Extras:
Upgraded Fabspeed Exhaust (Crossover Sports Cats and Headers). Mufflers were retained, which still enables the Porsche Sport Exhaust to operate. Ridiculously amazing sound, at the switch of a button.

Condition and Care:
Vehicle is in outstanding condition. Some Service history is included in documentation, as well as original window sticker, and all books (manuals, etc.) and 2 sets of keys. Full Service on 12/2013 (22,745 miles) the following services were completed: Oil Change, Spark Plugs replaced, Belts replaced, Cabin Air Filter replaced, Intake Air Filter replaced, Wipers replaced, Brake Fluid changed. Oil change was also completed again on 08/2014.

Overall, this vehicle is in outstanding mechanical and cosmetic condition. Having the x51 Power Kit definitely sets this apart from standard 911 S’s. The sound that the x51 Sport Exhaust puts out is intoxicating to say the least. And the Power and handling will speak for themselves. Invoice on this vehicle was $104,000, easily making this the most expensive non-turbo, GT3 997 I have ever seen. The options were tastefully selected, and worth every penny.

Additional Information: From Porsche Literature
The X51 Power Kit is available for the already more powerful 2006 Porsche 911 Carrera S Coupe. Featuring revised cylinder heads, carbon-fiber air cleaner housing, an aluminum air intake system, a reprogrammed engine control unit, and revised exhaust manifolds with sport exhaust and specially tuned tailpipes, the kit increases power, cuts acceleration times and increases the top track speed of this special model.
With the kit, the horsepower rating of the Carrera S Coupe’s 3.8-liter flat six-cylinder engine increases from 355 (SAE) to 381 (SAE). Acceleration from a standing start to 60 miles per hour (96 km/h) drops by two- tenths of a second — to just 4.4 seconds with a manual transmission

With the manual gearbox, the Carrera S Coupe’s top track speed climbs to 186 miles per hour, the magical 300-km/h figure that puts this Porsche into the ranks of the world’s “super cars.” Top speed on the test track for the 2006 Carrera S Coupe with Tiptronic S transmission is 182 mph (294 km/h).

Link to additional images:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/875986...7649655995458/

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1627.JPG
Views:	1762
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	409116   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1656.JPG
Views:	1684
Size:	3.53 MB
ID:	409122   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1679.JPG
Views:	1596
Size:	4.19 MB
ID:	409123   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1692.JPG
Views:	1561
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	409124   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1713.JPG
Views:	1559
Size:	3.03 MB
ID:	409125  

Last edited by Mspross; 02-19-2015 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Lowered the price
Old 12-04-2014, 02:34 PM
Mspross is on a distinguished road
Note, I have numerous pictures that I can send/upload as needed. This site will only me upload 5

Old 12-04-2014, 04:20 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Bump for a great deal!!

Old 12-04-2014, 04:22 PM
vdk
vdk is on a distinguished road
Is that a child's carseat in the back?
May I ask what kind of carseat you use and how well it fits?

Old 12-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Thanks White Rock, I believe it's a great deal as well. I intended to list for about $64, even then it's worth it. But whatever, I'll pass on some love to others.

Old 12-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by vdk
Is that a child's carseat in the back? May I ask what kind of carseat you use and how well it fits?
Good eye VDK! Yes, it is. Well, as of now, I actually have 2 booster seats. Most any boosters will work, and some you can even remove the high back.

In my 996, and in the 997 for a bit, I actually used "car seats". The best that I could find where Diono NXT's. They have a smaller bottom portion, which fits the back seat butt pads really well. Works best to remove the backrest when you install it. There's 3 bolts to remove, really simple 3 minute job.

If you need some more assistance, let me know. It was tough for me to work out all those details initially.

Old 12-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by vdk
Is that a child's carseat in the back? May I ask what kind of carseat you use and how well it fits?
And also, Diono's fit really really well. Just took a bit to get them right enough with the belts, as there's no LATCH hookups.

Old 12-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Here's the window sticker

Old 12-08-2014, 07:07 PM
vdk
vdk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mspross
Good eye VDK! Yes, it is. Well, as of now, I actually have 2 booster seats. Most any boosters will work, and some you can even remove the high back.

In my 996, and in the 997 for a bit, I actually used "car seats". The best that I could find where Diono NXT's. They have a smaller bottom portion, which fits the back seat butt pads really well. Works best to remove the backrest when you install it. There's 3 bolts to remove, really simple 3 minute job.

If you need some more assistance, let me know. It was tough for me to work out all those details initially.

Thank you, that is good information to have and I may come back to you for more help.

Good luck with the sale of this beautiful car.

Old 12-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice car, I will be interested to see what you get for it. It's an unusual build in the sense that it's pretty plain jane but then it has the X51 pack. Probably the lowest MSRP X51 car I have seen.

Very nice unicorn find though. GLWS!
John

Old 12-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by Perk10
Nice car, I will be interested to see what you get for it. It's an unusual build in the sense that it's pretty plain jane but then it has the X51 pack. Probably the lowest MSRP X51 car I have seen.

Very nice unicorn find though. GLWS!
John
I know, it's basically all business! Only the parts that matter

Old 12-12-2014, 06:11 PM
tphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond reputetphan has a reputation beyond repute
only if it was Atlas Grey...all my stuff would xfered over nicely.

GLWS.

Old 12-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by tphan

GLWS.
Thanks TPhan, looks like you are in Dallas too. I'll give you a local discount if Black is good enough for you.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:38 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tphan

GLWS.
I still want your seats if you're making a sell on your car. i have black seats to exchange.

Old 01-01-2015, 03:25 PM
Hey everyone, lowering the price to $53,999. I've also put new rubber all the way around. This was done by My local Porsche dealer, mounted balanced, the whole nine yards. Soooo, basically a deal of the lifetime.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997S Factory Optioned X51