Model: 911
Price: $44900
Mileage: 19100
Color: basalt black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

selling my Porsche 911 S 6 speed manual, I purchased a little over a year ago from the original owner. I am the 2nd owner, purchased with around 11k miles currently 19,1xx miles on it currently. brand new hankook tires less than 500 miles ago, very clean inside and out, few scuffs on bottom of front bumper that have been touched up, i have 2 keys all books and manuals and original buyers order delivery paperwork and additional receipts. non smoker car, its still smells new.

seat heater does not turn on, i was on the forums said it could be something that dealer needs to program back, battery was replaced told this may have caused it, haven't had time to bring to porsche to scan. no lights or anything weird just buttons do not light up when you press them

hvac controls look great i can send you close ups of them if needed
aftermarket (but installed by dealer when new) sirius xm unit under nave looks good, works, however I'm not sure where they put antenna so its a little spotty sometimes.

accident on carfax from first owner, repair was done by porsche of bucks county. from paint meter left side fender, door and quarter had paintwork, possibly hood not 100% work was excellently done, I'm in the car biz and my biggest pet peeve is bad paintwork, the paintwork on this is amazing, i didn't even know door and quarter were painted up until a few months ago. if carfax bothers you don't bother replying or contacting

6 disc cd changer works great, the main cd player inside sometime need to push button a few times to eject

gloss black powder coated wheels

LED license plate lights

Smoked side markers

not a fire sale by any means just an opportunity for someone to pick up a clean low milage car that they can put 40k miles on and not have to worry about the car loosing all its value.

great car for financing as well, nada almost 50k, kbb over 50k so would be easier to get a loan as you would at a very low loan to value ratio financing well under the book value.

asking 44,900 OBO

call with any questions, photo requests etc NO TEXTS! 610 704 8843 -Brandon

trades welcome prefer german manual but run it by me! 997 tt 996 tt ?

Attached Images           

Last edited by brandon11130; 05-22-2016 at 04:52 PM.