Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2012 CTS-V Wagon | Recaros | UltraView | Navigation | Loaded

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 12:31 PM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
FS: 2012 CTS-V Wagon | Recaros | UltraView | Navigation | Loaded

Year: 2012
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $42500
Mileage: 54740
Color: Radiant Silver Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey all!

It is with deep regret that I am listing my CTS-V Wagon for sale. Putting some money into my trailer and hauler for racing, so have to make some room. Details and pics below:

2012 Vagon
54,xxx miles (miles may increase slightly)
Radiant Silver
Automatic
Recaros
Navi
Ultraview Roof
Dark Gray Leather/Suede Interior
Bose sub
Tinted Windows
Carbon Wrapped Side Sills
New front tires / Rears have about 2/3s left

Items of note:
Some rock chips on bumper and lower hood (tried to take pics but they're hardly visible... but just letting you know)
Wheels have some rash spots

Asking $42,500 OBO

No stories, title in hand, clean CarFax... ready for an easy transaction. I am the 3rd owner and the car is 100% stock outside of the sills and is in very good condition. It is the 4th vehicle in a two person household... purely a fair weather, weekend car so we haven't put a lot of miles on it since we've owned it.

Any questions, let me know! Located outside of Charlotte, NC. Have shipped and received several vehicles using uShip... so if you want to ship and arrange everything, I can meet a shipper locally for drop-off.

This has been listed on eBay and can't believe I forgot to list for my 6speed folks! We will be looking to trade it in within the next couple of weeks if it doesn't sell, so if you're interested, let me know.

Also, if you have an E63 S AMG, let me know since that is what we're eyeing next. 2015 or 2016 model year...

Attached Images         

Last edited by juniorbean; 08-01-2016 at 12:35 PM.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:13 PM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
Sold!!

Old 08-02-2016, 07:41 PM
JRHorne is on a distinguished road
Didn't you just buy this?!?!?! I think I am going to put mine up for sale once I get some new rubber on it. Just don't drive it enough.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:22 PM
^ One of the reasons I sold it as well. Had it about 13-14 months and put ~3k miles on it. I bought a new toy hauler and truck to tow it with for racing, so the money is better off there for now.

I'll probably pick up a less expensive toy like an Elise or something next...