Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Lease Trade: 2016 MB C450 AMG TT | 12K mi/yr (under mileage) | $498 month w/ $0 down)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 03:23 PM
MikeySed will become famous soon enoughMikeySed will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Lease Trade: 2016 MB C450 AMG TT | 12K mi/yr (under mileage) | $498 month w/ $0 down)

Year: 2016
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: C-Class
Price: $498
Mileage: 7100
Color: Polar White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Hello,

I am going to start with the car forums I belong to before going to Craigslist and the trading sites because it's a fantastic deal and I hope someone here is interested.

Only reason I am looking to do this is because my wife needs a bigger car and is over mileage on her car, so I am taking over her lease as my DD since I work from home 1-2 days a week and have a shorter commute, and we are getting her a CUV. This is a no accident/no stories car. I live in North/Central NJ and the car has only ever seen hand car washes and covered with a good wax/sealant. I am meticulous with my cars. From day 1 I have had the all-season MB rubber mats in the car, the stock floor mats as you will see have never had shoes touch them.

Options and color:
-MB's twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V-6, 362 HP and 384 lb-ft TQ
-4MATIC is standard
-Polar White
-Black MB-Tex/DINAMICA w/ Red accents & Seat Belts
-Trim: Natural Grain Black Ash wood
-Panorama roof
-P1 & P2 Packages which includes the Burmester Surround Sound System, SiriusXM, Heated Seats, Keyless Go, LED Headlamps & Taillamps, and I am sure I am forgetting a couple things too.

The car is flat out awesome and because of the TT engine gets very good gas mileage. The exhaust also sounds awesome when it pops/crackles when you let off the gas. For those unfamiliar, the car also has several driving modes that will change the transmission, suspension, and steering. Sport+, Sport, Comfort, Eco. Lastly, this car also Collision Prevention Assist Plus & Pre Safe which will stop your car if you aren't paying attention.

The car has 37 payments left, and the lease is for 12,000 miles per year and only has 71XX miles right now so I am driving only 850 miles per month. So you will be able to drive 1100 miles per month for the rest of the time

I am asking for $0 down, just pay the transfer fee which is just $545. Many people have decent lease deals but need $4000, $5000, or $6000 in security deposits which you get back at the end of the lease. While it's fair to do that to lower the MF, not many people want to lay that cash out up front. My lease is truly a $0 down lease. My payments are $498 / month + your state's sales tax %.

You will need good credit to qualify. I basically take your email address, plug it in on mbfs.com and it sends you an application and then takes 48 hours to tell us if you are qualified.

Because this is such a good deal, heck most people are paying more for C300 4matics and you get a ton of miles to drive, if you need help with shipping I can help arrange. I am a big car enthusiast, have been a member on here for over 10 years and have shipped cars to others, and have also bought many cars and had them shipped to me.

Here are a some pics:

Old 03-14-2017, 04:34 PM
DocSean is on a distinguished road
Bump

Fantastic cars, really wake up with a tune. Capable of low 12's. Bump for you!

Because I'm sure it'll be asked, what's the buyout at end of lease?

Old 03-14-2017, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by DocSean
Fantastic cars, really wake up with a tune. Capable of low 12's. Bump for you!

Because I'm sure it'll be asked, what's the buyout at end of lease?
Hi, Payoff good through 3/24/17 is $53,467.77

Yes, car is very stout for a V6 with a tune. 0-60 3.9 sec and very low 12s in the 1/4. Tunes are only $1000-1500 too.

The AMR car went 12.3 at 112 mph in 99 degree heat, which is crazy as I am sure the car was heat soaking

http://shop.amrperformance.com/2016/...benz-c450-amg/

Last edited by MikeySed; 03-17-2017 at 09:43 AM.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:58 PM
filatron is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi

very interested.

How do I start the process?

Thanks!

Old 03-15-2017, 09:11 PM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
This is a great deal for a very good car. GLWS

Old 03-16-2017, 09:06 AM
PTYHRD is on a distinguished road
PM Sent.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:55 PM
PMs responded to.

I literally just posted this and have about 14 people interested.

Originally I put down $1000 all in at signing. Due to the overwhelming response I am asking for that now and the first person to say that is OK can assume the car. There is nothing anywhere near this price and I put that down and got an employee deal so there isn't a better deal around. All I need is the person's email, and MBFS gives us a response in 24 hours.

This is a deal of the century on an AMG car like this.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by filatron
very interested.

How do I start the process?

Thanks!
I can't pm you because you are too new on the site. Email me at mikesed02 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Thanks

Old 03-16-2017, 07:18 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
do they make a tune for the c300 yet?

Old 03-17-2017, 09:30 AM
DocSean is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MikeySed
PMs responded to.

I literally just posted this and have about 14 people interested.

Originally I put down $1000 all in at signing. Due to the overwhelming response I am asking for that now and the first person to say that is OK can assume the car. There is nothing anywhere near this price and I put that down and got an employee deal so there isn't a better deal around. All I need is the person's email, and MBFS gives us a response in 24 hours.

This is a deal of the century on an AMG car like this.
Agreed this is a great deal, but most would argue that this isn't an AMG car although it is nearly identical to all to the c43... Although many diehards would make an argument against the legitimacy of that car as well.

Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur
do they make a tune for the c300 yet?
I know Berger does, I'm sure there are a few others.

Old 03-17-2017, 09:42 AM
Car is under assumption (from this forum). I will update this because we are just pending an approval from MBFS.

Old 03-20-2017, 09:40 AM
NY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud of
Awesome, someone got a steal of a deal on this car. Care to PM me the details of your original lease/purchase. I'd like to get into one myself for a daily, it's too bad I saw this too late.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.