Mileage: 18600
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NE
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

SOLD FOR $92k

From my ad:

Up for sale is my 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo coupeI have the clean/clear title in hand, free of liens. Perfect Carfax. No stories. The only reason I am selling the Gallardo is I just purchased a LP640 Murcielago and do not drive this as much as it deserves. The first thing you will notice about the car is the color, especially when you see it in person. There is so much depth, it literally "glows" in the sunlight and changes its hue based on conditions. It was one of the most rare colors and stops people in there tracks when they see it. Rosso Metis is both beautiful and tasteful without being "over the top" or cliche. Currently the car has 18500 miles and a new OEM "F" clutch and LP throwout bearing was installed at 17900 miles(still undergoing clutch break in procedure). As you research these cars, you will notice the first generation Gallardo has the reputation of short clutch life. This is due to the inferior clutch surface they received from the factory. The 04/05 cars received the "A" Clutch and it proceeded to be improved 5 times until the "F" clutch, in which its average life for EGEAR is 40k miles and longer for the gated manual cars, such as mine. The oil/filter was changed at this time as well. A new power steering gear was installed at 17400 miles. I have all the maintenance receipts since new. There are no flaws in the exterior and no flaws in the interior. Car is located in Omaha, NE. Came with every upgraded option except heated seats. It has the front lift (a MUST HAVE option for these cars), clear bonnet to see the beautifully crafted v10, suede headliner and OEM Navigation). The only modification is the Lamborghini of Orange Couny(LOC) Exhaust ($3000) which turns this into the best sounding car you will ever hear. Feel free to call with questions 402 212 2827

Attached Images           

Last edited by seangts; 12-12-2020 at 05:23 AM.