Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

California-registered 2014 Ariel Atom 3 (300 HP Supercharged)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 04:54 PM
emxracer is on a distinguished road
Ariel Atom 3 2014 (300 HP Supercharged) California-registered

Year: 2014
Make: Lotus
Model: Exige
Price: $85000
Mileage: 4400
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is my own personal California-registered 2014 Ariel Atom 3 (300 HP Supercharged), and it's fully loaded with nearly every option that you can get. This is truly the example that you have been waiting for!

THIS CAR IS CURRENTLY REGISTERED IN CALIFORNIA! A California-registered Ariel Atom is VERY RARE, as it must go through the SB100 exemption process when it's new. You CANNOT bring in a non-California Ariel Atom registered in another state (Texas, Florida, etc) into California and register it. To register an Ariel Atom in California, it MUST go through the SB100 exemption process (which is limited to only a couple hundred vehicles per year) when it's new BEFORE it's EVER registered in any other state. I HAVE DONE THIS PROCESS, AND IT'S PERMANENTLY GRANDFATHERED IN!

It has only 4,400 miles and it's in nearly mint condition. IT HAS NEVER BEEN ON THE TRACK. The car is spec'd perfectly with a black frame with every carbon fiber option available. The oil and oil filter has been changed less than 200 miles ago, and all four tires are BRAND NEW with less than 250 miles on them!

I am asking $82,500.00 for this car, or best offer. I have the title in hand. The original build on this car was close to $95,000.00. As you know, you can no longer get an Ariel Atom 3 with a supercharged engine - only an Ariel Atom 3S with a turbocharged engine. To build a turbocharged Ariel Atom 3S with the equivalent options, you're looking at close to $115,000.00 (Yes, the Atom 3S costs this much now - they start at $90K with ZERO options, go look!), 6+ months of waiting for it to get built and the 3-4+ months of PAINS IN THE *** of jumping through hoops to get a brand new untitled car registered. Since my car is already registered and titled, everything is DONE for you! You can save a TON of money and a TON of time with this car.. sure seems like a no-brainer to me.

I'm located in Southern California. If you're not local, then I can easily arrange enclosed transportation for you.

This car got one of the last supercharged Honda K20 engines, and as you may know, the Honda K20 engines are considered by many to be much more desirable than the Honda K24 engines as they're higher compression and rev much higher. Furthermore, this car got one of the last sets of the Individually Adjustable Bucket Seats! These seats are BAD *** and are on their own rails, so you can quickly adjust each seat forward and backwards independently. This option is NO LONGER OFFERED and you can only get the big plastic tub now where both seats are molded into one big tub, so the driver and passenger "seats" can't be adjusted independently. To adjust these, you have to unbolt the entire tub, adjust it and bolt it all back in - the Individually Adjustable Bucket Seats in this car is SO much more easier and convenient.

Options include:

Supercharged Honda K20 engine
Stage II 300 HP Performance Tune
Alcon Racing Brake Package
Full Glass Windshield Package
Clear Lexan Side Panels
Black Powder Coated Frame
Carbon Fiber Front & Rear Wing Set
Carbon Fiber Bonnet
Carbon Fiber Airbox Cover/Snorkel
Carbon Fiber Fenders
Carbon Fiber Instrument Surround
Roll Bar
Front & Rear Tow Hooks
Safety Wire Track Prep
Individual/Adjustable Seating Package
Anti-theft system
Quick Release Steering Wheel Hub
Shift Light Steering Wheel
Polished Header & Exhaust
Road Race Lighting Kit
16" Wheel Package
15" Yokohama A048 (205/50/15) Front Tires
16" Yokohama A048 (225/45/16) Rear Tires
16” Light Weight Wheels also included
3 Inch 5 Point Racing Harness
Passenger Footrest
Fire Extinguisher Kit
Fire Extinguisher Plumed in
Reverse Camera & Monitor
Battery Tender Install
Battery Master Disconnect Switch
Locking Fuel Cap

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6388.JPG
Views:	222
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	514746   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6391.JPG
Views:	256
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	514747   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6387.JPG
Views:	167
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	514748   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2155.JPG
Views:	202
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	514749   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2154.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	514750  

Last edited by emxracer; 12-04-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:44 PM
underpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks great. Is the front Carbon Fiber Bonnet OEM or aftermarket? I have seen it on some other atoms but haven't been able to find it for my car.

Love the seats. I wish mine had those.

Old 10-24-2017, 11:29 AM
AlvinHuyN is an unknown quantity at this point
extremely tempting but I don't think my gf would like this for datenight haha GLWS! A dream auto!

Old 10-24-2017, 01:26 PM
The bonnet is OEM from the factory.

Old 11-27-2017, 11:18 AM
Bump

Old 02-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Deus is an unknown quantity at this point
Still for sale?

Old 02-13-2018, 11:47 AM
Yes please DM me

Old 02-13-2018, 11:56 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
He can't....use visitor messaging

Old 02-13-2018, 02:30 PM
Thanks Chuck shoot me an email info@rxunlimitedmotorsports.com

Old 08-07-2022, 08:36 AM
Sir-John is an unknown quantity at this point
Ariel Atom still for Sale? My email is denttech123@gmail.com please mail me.

Hey, just wanted to seebif your Ariel Atom isbstill for Sale. Please email me at denttech123@gmail.com if it is. Thank you
Originally Posted by emxracer
Up for sale is my own personal California-registered 2014 Ariel Atom 3 (300 HP Supercharged), and it's fully loaded with nearly every option that you can get. This is truly the example that you have been waiting for!*My email is denttech123@gmail.com*

THIS CAR IS CURRENTLY REGISTERED IN CALIFORNIA! A California-registered Ariel Atom is VERY RARE, as it must go through the SB100 exemption process when it's new. You CANNOT bring in a non-California Ariel Atom registered in another state (Texas, Florida, etc) into California and register it. To register an Ariel Atom in California, it MUST go through the SB100 exemption process (which is limited to only a couple hundred vehicles per year) when it's new BEFORE it's EVER registered in any other state. I HAVE DONE THIS PROCESS, AND IT'S PERMANENTLY GRANDFATHERED IN!

It has only 4,400 miles and it's in nearly mint condition. IT HAS NEVER BEEN ON THE TRACK. The car is spec'd perfectly with a black frame with every carbon fiber option available. The oil and oil filter has been changed less than 200 miles ago, and all four tires are BRAND NEW with less than 250 miles on them!

I am asking $82,500.00 for this car, or best offer. I have the title in hand. The original build on this car was close to $95,000.00. As you know, you can no longer get an Ariel Atom 3 with a supercharged engine - only an Ariel Atom 3S with a turbocharged engine. To build a turbocharged Ariel Atom 3S with the equivalent options, you're looking at close to $115,000.00 (Yes, the Atom 3S costs this much now - they start at $90K with ZERO options, go look!), 6+ months of waiting for it to get built and the 3-4+ months of PAINS IN THE *** of jumping through hoops to get a brand new untitled car registered. Since my car is already registered and titled, everything is DONE for you! You can save a TON of money and a TON of time with this car.. sure seems like a no-brainer to me.

I'm located in Southern California. If you're not local, then I can easily arrange enclosed transportation for you.

This car got one of the last supercharged Honda K20 engines, and as you may know, the Honda K20 engines are considered by many to be much more desirable than the Honda K24 engines as they're higher compression and rev much higher. Furthermore, this car got one of the last sets of the Individually Adjustable Bucket Seats! These seats are BAD *** and are on their own rails, so you can quickly adjust each seat forward and backwards independently. This option is NO LONGER OFFERED and you can only get the big plastic tub now where both seats are molded into one big tub, so the driver and passenger "seats" can't be adjusted independently. To adjust these, you have to unbolt the entire tub, adjust it and bolt it all back in - the Individually Adjustable Bucket Seats in this car is SO much more easier and convenient.

Options include:

Supercharged Honda K20 engine
Stage II 300 HP Performance Tune
Alcon Racing Brake Package
Full Glass Windshield Package
Clear Lexan Side Panels
Black Powder Coated Frame
Carbon Fiber Front & Rear Wing Set
Carbon Fiber Bonnet
Carbon Fiber Airbox Cover/Snorkel
Carbon Fiber Fenders
Carbon Fiber Instrument Surround
Roll Bar
Front & Rear Tow Hooks
Safety Wire Track Prep
Individual/Adjustable Seating Package
Anti-theft system
Quick Release Steering Wheel Hub
Shift Light Steering Wheel
Polished Header & Exhaust
Road Race Lighting Kit
16" Wheel Package
15" Yokohama A048 (205/50/15) Front Tires
16" Yokohama A048 (225/45/16) Rear Tires
16” Light Weight Wheels also included
3 Inch 5 Point Racing Harness
Passenger Footrest
Fire Extinguisher Kit
Fire Extinguisher Plumed in
Reverse Camera & Monitor
Battery Tender Install
Battery Master Disconnect Switch
Locking Fuel Cap

Old 08-10-2022, 02:36 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
More than 4 yr old thread and member hasn’t logged in since 2018.

Old 08-10-2022, 04:28 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3 Chuck
More than 4 yr old thread and member hasn’t logged in since 2018.

Baaaaa Haaaaaaa! No one reads a thing. They just enter a conversation and start talking! Just like real life, totally insane!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.