Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Mint Supercharged Corvette Stingray Z51 with Mag ride

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 11:43 AM
thegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond repute
Mint Supercharged Corvette Stingray Z51 with Mag ride

Year: 2015
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $55000
Mileage: 5500
Color: Shark Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hey guys,

I am in no rush to sell and may end up just keeping it for a few more years anyway. I will make a quick thread and if anyone is looking for a car like this they can PM me and I can send more pics and answer questions through text/calls.

The car is a 2015 Shark Gray Z51 A8 2LT NPP Exhaust with Mag Ride and red interior. It has just under 6k miles. Everything on the car is mint and mechanically perfect. I have never had a single issue with the A8. Maybe I am lucky or maybe the issues were blown out of proportion.

The car also has brand new Michelin pilot 4s tires. They really make the car feel so much better on the road and the traction is awesome. C7 Z06 front grill/Taller rear spoiler.

The car has an ECS 1500 Supercharger kit with meth injection and American Racing Longtube headers w high flow cats. It makes 655rwhp (around 750hp crank) and is VERY quick and fun on the street.

Asking 55k and will not take any less. I don't mind keeping it if I don't get asking price. Thanks for your time and interest. The car also has a bunch of extras that I am probably forgetting. PM if you are interested.

Chris

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20161106_143942.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	515274   Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeR.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	515275   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170428_192846.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	2.36 MB
ID:	515276   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170428_193015.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	3.66 MB
ID:	515277   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170812_172311.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	4.05 MB
ID:	515278  

Click image for larger version

Name:	c7 clean.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	544.6 KB
ID:	515279   Click image for larger version

Name:	stingray 4.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	515280  
Attached Images  
Old 11-01-2017, 12:18 PM
thegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry about some of the sideways pics - PM for my cell if you are interested

Old 11-08-2017, 06:39 AM
bump!

Old 11-16-2017, 08:44 AM
weekly bump

Old 11-27-2017, 02:28 PM
weekly bump

Old 12-18-2017, 01:30 PM
bump

Old 12-19-2017, 12:25 PM
fastcarpops is on a distinguished road
If this car was a bit cheaper I'd have to buy it just to mess with it on the track. GLWS.

Old 12-19-2017, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by fastcarpops
If this car was a bit cheaper I'd have to buy it just to mess with it on the track. GLWS.
Pm me - maybe we can work something out

Old 12-28-2017, 09:36 AM
bump!

Old 01-06-2018, 11:38 AM
weekly bump - open to offers

Old 01-06-2018, 02:52 PM
Dreamliner is on a distinguished road
Amazing Corvette. Good luck with the sale!

Old 01-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by Dreamliner
Amazing Corvette. Good luck with the sale!
Thanks buddy, I have a bunch of car friends that love it and it will probably end up going to one of them however most don't buy their toys till the Spring. Just figured putting it on the forum can't hurt

Old 01-16-2018, 01:32 PM
Large price drop - first 49k take it

Old 01-22-2018, 02:57 PM

Old 01-22-2018, 03:55 PM
Myclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the roughMyclue is a jewel in the rough
wow that sounds like an amazing price at 49k. good luck with sale!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.