Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS 1200hp 2007 911 997.1 Porsche Turbo 6spd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2017, 03:00 PM
jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !
Sold

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $99000
Mileage: 36000
Color: Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Sold. I am sure the new owner will enjoy it as much as I did!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	edited.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	522520   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7080-2040x1360.JPG
Views:	211
Size:	352.2 KB
ID:	522522   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7083-2040x1360.JPG
Views:	185
Size:	232.6 KB
ID:	522523   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7092-2040x1360.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	522524   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7143-2040x1360.JPG
Views:	95
Size:	265.1 KB
ID:	522526  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7122edited.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	522527   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7117-2040x1360.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	222.6 KB
ID:	522528   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7095-2040x1360.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	254.1 KB
ID:	522529  
Attached Images  

Last edited by jordonmusser; 05-11-2018 at 04:37 PM. Reason: new pics
Old 07-23-2017, 05:23 PM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Holy cow! What a machine. Good luck with sale!

Old 07-24-2017, 05:56 AM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
the 55/58s turbos is perfect for these cars spools pretty fast, glows OP!

Old 07-24-2017, 07:50 AM
jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !jordonmusser Is a GOD !
Agree.. I think that is one of the reasons the car runs with cars making 50-100 more hp, good gearing/aero plus it seems to really kick on shifts. combo of proEFI and right sized turbos!

Old 07-24-2017, 12:53 PM
DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !DSCOFF Is a GOD !
Stock trans and gears?

Old 07-24-2017, 01:19 PM
Stock axles/trans/gears.

If I still have the car in the winter I am installing axles, billet stub axles, CMS diff cover, wavetrac diff and gonna launch it at the track on kill

Old 07-24-2017, 05:14 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
Awesome build! I want that steering wheel

Old 07-27-2017, 12:33 PM
SLAVIK-

Sell you the steering wheel for $120K, and ill toss in the car for free

Old 07-27-2017, 06:22 PM
7thsign has a spectacular aura about7thsign has a spectacular aura about
Now this is how you build a Porsche! Take note people. Hell of a build. GLWS

Old 07-28-2017, 06:28 AM
gsav69 is on a distinguished road
I'd like to pose a few questions. Who built it? Who built the motor? Who tuned the pro efi? Is that the stock trunk lid and/or do you have something without that wing?

Car is clearly no joke. I don't particularly get the boost a pump thing but all else makes total sense and makes for a monster. Thanks for your time.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:16 AM
1)I built the car (there are several threads in the turbo forum detailing it)
2)Garth Ruggie from Undercover/Turtletuned did the proEFI harness and tuning
3)Rear deck lid/wing is not stock. Stock decklids with wing/etc can be had for about $1300. I'd even buy and swap it out for you if you desire.

It's a monster in sheep's clothing

I've been building 1000+rw cars for 14 years and have owned a race team and several shops.

Garth has been to Texas to drive/tune it several times (i did the build in phases) and can comment on the car.

I am obviously also very open to a PPI, Dallas Performance is not far from me.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
Glws

Old 07-30-2017, 02:30 PM
dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !
After all that work! I'm going to list mine up with full head work and a built trans, but it doesn't have **** on your interior. Maybe you and I can drive the price up for one another

glws - going to be watching this closely!!

Old 07-30-2017, 09:41 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dhahlen
After all that work! I'm going to list mine up with full head work and a built trans, but it doesn't have **** on your interior. Maybe you and I can drive the price up for one another

glws - going to be watching this closely!!
After all this hard work, time, $$ spent to make such great all around beast of machines, why are you guys selling right after the hard work & tons of $$ spent!!

It seams after every major/big build guys sell, hence one of the reasons I am tempted to keep it simple for fear of the same happening to me!

If I was in the market for a beast of a 997, this would be the machine to buy period & the power band is very wide and streetable, hence why this sale is confusing me more! Some guys build machines that just end up being no fun as they tune the streetablity / fun right out of it, but not this car!

Good Luck with the sale, who ever gets this is in for a treat!

Old 08-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Agree that most people build cars that aren't fun to drive on the street, and they dont get to enjoy their investment and sell them. I test drove an M3 the other day that was being sold for that exact reason. Shops are in the business of selling stuff. Referring to my C6 below, no "shop" would have let me walk out with out a full exhaust and other crap to go along with my Vortech blower.

Ive built enough cars to know better I had a c6 Z06 with a blower, but stock exhaust. people though I was crazy, but it was nice and enjoyable to drive and fast. It was my only car at the time. Put nearly 30K miles on that thing.

This car is built very similarly. Designed to be driven, a LOT. I only changed parts that needed to be changed. Porsche knows what they are doing, no need to reinvent the wheel. upgrade what is needed to make the power and make it reliable, no more... no less. Yes, a 9K rpm rev limiter would have been cool, but would it have made it a better street car? nope.

You can turn the iboost to one of the lower setting and take the car on a road course if you want. Its a very usable car. That is the reason I chose a 997.1 to mod, it doesn't take a whole lot to make power reliably.

Anybody that knows me is I love building cars, and am fortunate enough to drive race cars (many times paid to do so) on occasion so I get a lot of my fix that way.

I kind of want to build another big power LSX RX7. It will be a lot more extreme than this car for sure. Probably drive it for a year and sell it too.

This car is really a joy to drive, I put almost 200 miles on it yesterday alone running errands. I am not in a huge hurry to sell it, but I am itching for a new project. If I don't sell it ill just enjoy it. I plan to take it to HRP (1/4mi for those not in Texas) this fall and launcher the thing as hard as I can.

I gave a current starting Dallas Cowboy a ride a few months back, his face alone was almost worth the cost of the car. Wish I had my goPro on. I did a pull on the lowest setting first. And he was like "you mean, there is more"? lol when we hit it full kill in second gear. Spun all four Cup 2s and his eyes

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.