Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2015 Super Silver / Black Edition / Full FBO, Flex Fuel, Nismo Turbos and 2014 Track

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Viper Guy is on a distinguished road
Arrow 2015 GTR Super Silver, Black Edition, NISMO Turbos, FBO, with 2014 Track Suspension

Year: 2015
Make: Nissan
Model: GT-R
Price: $79995
Mileage: 8900
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

2015 Super Silver / Black Edition / Full FBO, Flex Fuel, Nismo Turbos and 2014 Track Edition Suspension
Price: $79,995 OBO ( I have $156,400 invested / Book value is $77,500 / You get 30k in mods for a few grand ) Built by ACG in San Diego, CA
Miles: 8800 one owner miles
VIN: JN1AR5EF9FM280641
Sale: Private Sale with 1.5 years left Under Factory bumper to bumper Warranty
Original Owner is me – TD Auto Finance holds title
CarFax - Clean, No Accidents, maintenance reported by Nissan dealer to CarFax as well so it is documented :0)
Local Pickup: Yes
Shipping: Yes (Arranged by Buyer)
Will You Ship International: No
Payment: Bank loan with TD Auto finance / Your bank would pay TD Auto finance
Returns Accepted: No
Trades: No
Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, for a serious buyer with deposit.
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer will pay. However I will bring to Lang Nissan at Mission Bay San Diego CA for free and have a report made if need be
Why is it for sale: Buying a 2017 McLaren 2017

I purchased this 2015 GTR Super Silver BE new in January 2017 off the showroom floor at Petro Nissan located at 6248 US-98, Hattiesburg, MS 39402. I wanted a Super Silver Black Edition and this was the only New one I could find so I paid MSRP of $116,400 plus 8.5% tax ended up out the door $126,400. The GTR was shipped to San Diego CA with in a weeks time. I was now the new owner.

My goal was to build a Nissan GTR that no one had. What I mean by that is to build a 2015 Super Silver / Black Edition / with Full FBO, Flex Fuel, AND Nismo Turbos with the bad *** suspension from a 2014 Track Edition. The suspension on a 2015 Nissan GTR is way to soft and just sucks. So this was my goal. To build the best of all Nissan had to offer in one GTR. Keep the motor stock and trans. This is my 3erd GTR build.

In September 2017 HG Motor-sports in San Diego CA installed the 2014 Nissan GTR Track Edition Suspension I found here on GTR life, link https://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic...m-lower-price/ Yep it only has 993 my the suspension. These never come up for sale. In October 2017, James, the owner of ACG Automotive located at 7884 Ronson Rd, San Diego, CA 92111 started the FBO build with NISMO Turbos installed and tuned by Bill at Spray It Racing via ECUTEK. Conservatively tuned at 631HP and 599TQ. Total invested $126,400 plus $30,000 plus in mods and labor = $156,400
This 2015 Super Silver / Black Edition / Full FBO, Flex Fuel, Nismo Turbos and Track edition Suspension was my cars and coffee weekender. Always garaged kept in a controlled environment. Factory options include IPOD connection, GTR logo floor mats. The car also has a clear bra that covers the entire front fascia, bumper, hood, fenders, mirrors, the rockers and part of the rear quarter panels. In the photos you will see SDwrap's did their magic in some areas on the GTR that make it pop!! Looks awesome!!!

Additional 200 plus Photos of Car in attached link: https://adobe.ly/2NtdwcS

Mods listed in link with books and records to prove the work was done. I even have the window sticker and build sheet from factory with the GTR tech check off booklet when delivered to the dealer: https://adobe.ly/2ojlN8D

Mods and Carfax: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1axZ...ew?usp=sharing

Quick Video of the underbody with wheels off as well

Last edited by Viper Guy; 09-15-2018 at 05:23 PM. Reason: price
Old 09-06-2018, 09:26 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
liked that take off spinning on all 4s!
what hp/tq?
I'm not sure if a Nissan dealer will honor the warranty due to FBO

Old 09-15-2018, 05:26 PM
Viper Guy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by arjayr33
liked that take off spinning on all 4s!
what hp/tq?
I'm not sure if a Nissan dealer will honor the warranty due to FBO
Thank you. Yes this was a fun build and will be missed.

To answer you question the power on ACG's dyno was conservatively tuned at 631HP and 599TQ by Bill at Spay It Racing. My dealer here in San Diego stands behind the GTR 100% and never had a problem with a warranty claim :0)

Chris -

Old 09-15-2018, 08:14 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
what ecu runs the flex fuel?