Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS:2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 06:37 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
FS:2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE

Year: 2018
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $59000
Mileage: 3300
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

sold

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 01-19-2019 at 01:03 PM.
Old 12-20-2018, 06:58 AM
Boostin FD is on a distinguished road
This is nice! So, I assume, You're the second owner? I thought about this car, when it first came out, then ended up buying 350R... Good luck with the sale, op.

Old 12-20-2018, 11:25 AM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks and congrats. Love the stang too. Both awesome cars. And yes I’m the second owner. I’ve literally driven it once. Between weather and just being busy it’s tough to enjoy. Wife wanted to build a custom boat. I said I’d list ours and never thought for a second it would sel over fhe winter but it may on sat. If it does I’m comitted to the build lol. Wife just learned to wake board end of the season when we got the boat. She fell in love with boat life and so did our 8yo. So no getting out of that haha. Don’t need to sell at this point. Just would make a little less stressful. I really enjoyed my other zl1. Cant wait to actually drive this one a bit. If it finds a home cool, if not it will be enjoyed when I can. Thanks for the thumbs up.

Old 12-20-2018, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Thanks and congrats. Love the stang too. Both awesome cars. And yes I’m the second owner. I’ve literally driven it once. Between weather and just being busy it’s tough to enjoy. Wife wanted to build a custom boat. I said I’d list ours and never thought for a second it would sel over fhe winter but it may on sat. If it does I’m comitted to the build lol. Wife just learned to wake board end of the season when we got the boat. She fell in love with boat life and so did our 8yo. So no getting out of that haha. Don’t need to sell at this point. Just would make a little less stressful. I really enjoyed my other zl1. Cant wait to actually drive this one a bit. If it finds a home cool, if not it will be enjoyed when I can. Thanks for the thumbs up.
Understandable. There are a few, new ones, for sale here in my city... I may go check them out in person. If I like it, i'll contact you... maybe i'll grab it from you. Either way, whichever way you go, make sure the wife is happy hahah

Old 12-27-2018, 06:54 PM
Any offers?

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 12-27-2018 at 07:20 PM.
Old 12-31-2018, 08:44 PM
Lowered price. More pics. Non molested non modified non abused 1LE

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 01-19-2019 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:46 PM
If someone throws and offer of 61500 I’ll include all the extras.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:40 AM
Free Bump to you, my friend. Seems like a decent deal.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Boostin FD
Free Bump to you, my friend. Seems like a decent deal.
Thanks and now it’s a killer deal. Just need it gone. Just bought the new boat. It will be here in 4 weeks. $59000. That’s it, not a penny less.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 01-17-2019 at 07:35 PM.