Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2011 Basalt Black Metallic 997.2 GT3

Old 03-19-2019, 10:15 AM
daffyduck is a jewel in the roughdaffyduck is a jewel in the roughdaffyduck is a jewel in the rough
FS: 2011 Basalt Black Metallic 997.2 GT3

Year: 2011
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $102000
Mileage: 22500
Color: Basalt Black Metallic
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hello,For sale is my 2011 997.2 Basalt Black Metallic GT3. I purchased the car 2 years ago with 16k miles. It has approximately 22,500 miles on it today. My 991.2 RS is being built expected delivery in May. Id like to unload my 997 to make my 991 purchase more comfortable. Id prefer to deal locally, but not a deal breaker. I live in Charlotte, NC. Happy to accommodate PPIs.

Asking Price: $102k
Title in hand.

Imperfections with the car:
I dont have the original muffler. The previous owner installed a Sharkwerks bypass which sounds so absurdly good. I dont miss the OEM muffler, but felt it is important to note here. The ~3 folding ashtray carbon trim adhesive has weakened. The piece needs to have adhesive reapplied.

The good: The car drives very good. It is my second car with a mezger motor, previously with a stint in a 996gt2. I would have no hesitation driving it across country tomorrow. It was recently ceramic coated by a detailer here in Charlotte who has tended to it over the past 2 years. Michelin Pilot Sport 4S on all four installed last year with approximately 3k miles on them. Clean DME / no overrevs when I had the dealer pull up the Bosch reading at my last oil change.
Stunning spec at what I believe is a fair price. Feel free to call/text: 610-533-6031

Thanks.

Last edited by daffyduck; 03-19-2019 at 10:21 AM.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:17 AM
maroli will become famous soon enoughmaroli will become famous soon enough
You know a man is **** about his cars when he lists 'carbon ashtray adhesive trim has weakened' as one of his bad points. This thing looks epic and priced REALLY well.

Old 03-21-2019, 04:32 PM
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
love this car and this spec, wish I could spring this right now Z. Would be a great complement to my turbo, GLWS!