Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2013 BMW M3 Individual Coupe
Frozen Grey Metallic U83/7
56,213 miles
Dual Clutch Tranmission
Clean Title

Highlights:
’13 Competition Package
(Last year of a BMW naturally aspirated motor in brand’s history)
Individual Frozen Grey Metallic Paint
Akrapovic Evolution Titanium Exhaust System
Recaro RSG Bucket (Japan only)
H&R Sport Suspension
Ground Control Street Camber Plates
BMP Sport Tune Stage II
OEM BMW Carbon Front Spliters
OEM BMW Carbon Rear Trunk Lip/Spoiler
iND Distribution Future Classic Spacers
Fall-Line Competition Floor Mounts
New Michelin Pilot Super Sport
Paint Protection Film Front

Individual 2013 BMW M3 Coupe in superb condition. It took me an exceptionally long time to locate this car and I was fortunate enough to purchase it from the original owner. Since my ownership, I installed top-tier additions to enhance the driving experience and aesthetic for street driving. My objective was a sporty street car that I could enjoy for Sunday morning mountain driving but still able to enjoy driving to dinner.

Included with the sale is a thorough booklet with every receipt and service record from new. As far as maintenance and services are concerned, everything done to the car has been done as a preventive measure.
The most recent maintenance under my ownership includes a Rod Bearing Service using (BE-Clevite Rod Bearing Set, ARP Bolt Set, OEM Motor Mounts, Fluids, etc).
In addition to the bearing service, the car received the a full Inspection I service (DCT Service, Spark Plugs, Coolant Fluid, Differential Fluid, Brake Fluid, Oil, etc). The only shop to work on the car under my ownership is arguably the most knowledge BMW engine builder and BMW servicer in the Northeast, IMG Motorsport in CT. IMG said it was one of the cleanest engine internals they have worked on and you probably know someone that has had a service done by them which speaks volumes on how many cars they’ve got under their belt. Attached photos of the engine internals from the service - extremely clean and fluid with no burnt oil or gunk. Car is a worry-free, turn key and drive M3.

Unfortunately, my obsessive behavior on 12/27/19 rebounded on me. I requested a quote from my local BMW dealer for a bumper respray because the bottom of the bumper had minor scratches due to entering and exiting driveways. These scratches were from the previous owner but what I did not realize is that this is something I’ve noticed to be very common on almost every M3 I’ve seen in person. I opted to keep it original and not pursue the work because it is unnoticeable unless you got under the car and are actively looking for it. With that said, being that a request for an invoice was put in BMW’s system - Carfax received it and added on 12/27/19 - “Minor damage is usually cosmetic, including dents or scratches to the vehicle body.” I want to be transparent and address it up front with attached Carfax, photos and the proposal invoice from 12/27/19…. Not a big deal but important for me to disclose.

For those interested and local in the Northeast, don’t hesitate to give me a call - if possible, the car should be seen in person and I am happy to show it and go for a drive.

Please email me or send a private message.

Price: $47,000

Old 01-15-2021, 06:55 AM
DN1
DN1 is on a distinguished road
Sold.

Old 01-15-2021, 07:19 AM
Stevenh is an unknown quantity at this point
Gorgeous example. No surprise it was a quick sell.