Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

700 Horsepower 2004 Porsche Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2021, 05:37 PM
mdvigil is a name known to allmdvigil is a name known to allmdvigil is a name known to allmdvigil is a name known to allmdvigil is a name known to allmdvigil is a name known to all
700 Horsepower 2004 Porsche Turbo

Year: 2004
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $0
Mileage: 80600
Color: Guards Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AK

The car is no longer being listed on this forum. If interested, the car will be listed on Bring a Trailer. Thank you.

Updated photos. Steal of a deal at this price. Picking up the turbo S this weekend and need to make space in the garage. Motivated to sell!

Hello Fellow Members,

Looking to sell my 2004 Porsche turbo. Build and tune completed by AIM Performance in NJ. Proven 700-wheel horsepower and 650 lb-foot of torque on 93 octane. This is a turnkey race car. It will bring a smile to your face every time you drive it. Boost comes on and pushes you back into your seat. Your neighbors will hate you, but the fanboys will love you with this fire-spitting beast. Be prepared to be sociable with this car because everyone and their grandmother will want to chat with you.

I bought the car with 77,700 miles and currently, it sits with 81,000. Elephant racing and Tarrett suspension parts have less than 500 miles. The car feels like it is riding on rails. The car is stored in a climate-controlled garage.

I have the Carfax on request. Clean title. Carfax shows minor damage. I was side-swiped last year. Damage to the passenger side door and lower rocker panel. Repairs were done at a custom body shop adhering to strict Porsche repair standards. All new OEM Porsche parts used in the repairs. I am asking $65k on Facebook and other media platforms. Asking for $62,000 O.B.O. from a fellow Porsche community member. The reason for the sale is I am purchasing a 2014 turbo s. I would love to keep this car but the wife says it has to go! Also, selling a 2004 turbo cabriolet 6-speed with an EVOMS GT 750 kit. More pictures on request. PPI can be completed per the buyer's request.

Contact Mikey @ (907) 903-7814, mdvigil@alaska.edu, or message me on the site. Thanks for looking!

Engine

-Alpha 28 turbochargers

-D088 intercoolers with silicone boost hoses

-Custom single fuel pump setup

-1000cc injectors

-997 ignition coils

-AIM Performance custom exhaust with Y-pipe and Tial blow-off valve

-CSF radiators

-Solid motor mounts

Suspension

-Bilstein PSS10 coilovers

-Tarrett front and rear adjustable end links

-Tarrett front adjustable sway bar and GT3 rear sway bar

-Elephant Racing street performance rear suspension kit includes lower wishbone control arms, rear track rods, concentric rubber bushing kit for rear upper control arms, and front tie rods with adjustable bump steer

Drivetrain

-Sachs Race Engineering stage 3 clutch

-CAE shifter with cables

Electronics

-HKS EVC boost controller

-Custom subwoofer enclosure with iPod capability

-MyGenius handheld device for octane maps

Body, Interior

-Full Techart body kit

-Schnell carbon fiber spoiler

-Porsche Precision carbon fiber lip

-GT3 replica carbon back seats

-Rennline floor guards

Wheels

-19” HRE 540 wheels

Recent maintenance

-Four-wheel alignment

-Oil change

-New OEM front axles

-Full front end respray (hood, front bumper, front fenders)

-Xpel PPF on hood, front bumper, and front fenders

Last edited by mdvigil; 08-18-2021 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:09 AM
Sledgehammer is on a distinguished road
I know this car, Charlies old car I considered buying when it was for sale... AIM built, solid car when he had it

Old 06-03-2021, 10:10 AM
mdvigil is a name known to allmdvigil is a name known to allmdvigil is a name known to allmdvigil is a name known to allmdvigil is a name known to allmdvigil is a name known to all
@ Sledgehammer. Yes, this is Charlie's old car. Standup gentleman. The collaboration between AIM and Charlie resulted in this solid beauty. The suspension and shifting were tightened up with the Tarrett, Elephant Racing, and CAE components. Amazing balance of power and handling. Sad to see it go, but excited for the next owner.

Old 06-03-2021, 08:05 PM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
Dang timing is everything in life and my timing is a bit off!! This is a ton of car for the money!! GLWS

Old 06-03-2021, 10:29 PM
z8911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Great deal considering the amount of money you would have to spend buying all the parts and having them installed. Prices have gone up for all 911’s across the board recently

Old 06-04-2021, 12:15 AM
@kendall993 never a bad time to pick up a Porsche

@z8911 yes, there was definitely some money spent for this build by Charlie and myself. Quality parts and professional installation by reputable shops is not cheap. 911s are being swooped up like toilet paper during the height of the pandemic.

Click here for a walk around.

Last edited by mdvigil; 06-04-2021 at 09:35 AM.
Old 06-11-2021, 12:00 PM

Some updated pictures.

Picking up the turbo S this weekend and I have to make room. Motivated to sell. Make me an offer!

Last edited by mdvigil; 08-18-2021 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-22-2021, 11:29 AM
TTT. Price drop $57,000 OBO. I received a lot of interest and some offers. Keep the offers coming! I will make a decision here shortly as the turbo s has arrived!

Old 06-26-2021, 10:23 AM
sale pending

Old 06-29-2021, 09:31 AM
The buyer's financing fell through. The car is back on the market. Jump at the chance to own this well-sorted Pcar!

Old 07-06-2021, 09:33 AM
New alternator installed. Someone will be purchasing an amazing car!!

Last edited by mdvigil; 08-18-2021 at 10:26 AM.
Old 07-13-2021, 11:39 AM
TTT. Thanks to everyone for expressing interest in the car. Let's get this Porsche to a new home!! Car is going to be listed on Bring a Trailer.

Last edited by mdvigil; 07-14-2021 at 04:01 PM.
Old 07-18-2021, 02:12 AM
LaForce is a jewel in the roughLaForce is a jewel in the roughLaForce is a jewel in the roughLaForce is a jewel in the rough
Nice car. Any videos?

Old 07-18-2021, 05:32 AM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
This car is a bargain considering what was done to it including the solid reputation of the shop that built it, glws!

Old 07-21-2021, 03:15 PM
@ LaForce, if you text me your number I can send more vids.
@arjayr33, thanks for the kind words!

Last edited by mdvigil; 07-26-2021 at 12:39 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 700 Horsepower 2004 Porsche Turbo