Make: Aston Martin
Model: Rapide
Price: $50000
Mileage: 40000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX

Hello!

I am in the market for a well-cared for Rapide. I'm looking for something with a good service history that's preferably under $50k. I don't really have a preference on exterior colors but would def prefer to not have the tan interior if possible (I just like the look of the black waterfall dash a bit better). A red interior would be amazing but I know that's quite rare.

I know that these cars are a bit tougher to find so I'm not in any rush. Thanks so much for reading!

Best,
-Surge

Last edited by Surge21; 06-06-2021 at 01:23 AM.
Old 06-07-2021, 02:06 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Good choice of car. I'd go for the 2012+ to get the Garmin GPS

Old 06-07-2021, 06:48 PM
Surge21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
Good choice of car. I'd go for the 2012+ to get the Garmin GPS
Thats a great point! I think that may price me out though and I was thinking I may just try and retrofit CarPlay. I’m definitely open to MY12+ though!

Old 06-07-2021, 07:07 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Surge21
Thats a great point! I think that may price me out though and I was thinking I may just try and retrofit CarPlay. I’m definitely open to MY12+ though!
That's a good option too, but puts an aftermarket switch on the center console. My local AM dealer is a reseller for that. Front camera would another addition if you already doing CarPlay, Aston does not have an automatic front parking sensor. It's only auto if you go into reverse and then front work too. It's a switch to turn it on you'll learn to engage as you enter a parking space. Rapide is the size on S Class.

The old nav isn't as bad as some say, I had it on my Vantage before the Rapide. Make sure you buy the remote valve control for the exhaust. Makes it into a totally different and more fun car to drive. Engine is pretty quiet without the valves open.

Old 06-07-2021, 07:09 PM
That's a good option too, but puts an aftermarket switch on the center console. My local AM dealer is a reseller for that. Front camera would another addition if you already doing CarPlay, Aston does not have an automatic front parking sensor. It's only auto if you go into reverse and then front work too. It's a switch to turn it on you'll learn to engage as you enter a parking space. Rapide is the size on S Class.

The old nav isn't as bad as some say, I had it on my Vantage before the Rapide. Make sure you buy the remote valve control for the exhaust. Makes it into a totally different and more fun car to drive. Engine is pretty quiet without the valves open.
This is all fantastic info thank you so much! I am definitely planning on getting the remote valve control too! Now if I can just find a Rapide 😁

Old 06-08-2021, 02:39 PM
@brightoncorgi If you don't mind me asking - what interior color do you have and how is it wearing over time?

Old 06-09-2021, 07:25 AM
Originally Posted by Surge21
@brightoncorgi If you don't mind me asking - what interior color do you have and how is it wearing over time?
I have Obsidian leather with truffle cream stitching. The car has 32K miles and the interior is near "as new". My dog is in the car often, I go to the beach, Home Depot, etc... Looks great. I use Griot's leather care maybe 3x a year and wipe off the leather after washing the car (usually). I had Sahara Tan on my Vantage and that was equally sturdy. Aston leather is pretty rugged.

Old 06-09-2021, 11:25 AM
I have Obsidian leather with truffle cream stitching. The car has 32K miles and the interior is near "as new". My dog is in the car often, I go to the beach, Home Depot, etc... Looks great. I use Griot's leather care maybe 3x a year and wipe off the leather after washing the car (usually). I had Sahara Tan on my Vantage and that was equally sturdy. Aston leather is pretty rugged.
Thank you again for the help! I just tried to send you a PM with another question but I don't think I've been on the site long enough lol I'll try again in a couple of days.

Old 09-11-2021, 10:23 PM
gomezoscar is on a distinguished road
If anyone's in the market, I have an excellent condition 2010 Black with Caramel leather. Records since new. No paintwork ever. Located in Los Angeles. 37k miles $65k.