Make: Alfa Romeo
Model: 4C
Price: $69995
Mileage: 7050
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'm selling my low mileage, 1 of 6 (in North America) Carbon Fiber Roof + Akrapovic + Pearl White 2017 4C Coupe. This beautiful 4C came equipped with a $91k CAD / $76,295 USD MSRP and it has full aftermarket, clear paint protective film (PPF) on all forward facing exterior painted and carbon fiber surfaces.

There are less than 7k total miles on it and I had to import it from Vancouver in order to get this rare, high spec. It’s completely stock and in near perfect condition. Clean Carfax and AutoCheck. Previous owner also owned a McLaren and I like to think that the Mac was his winter car and this was his summer ride.

The Alfa Romeo 4C is the modern interpretation of a pure sports car: Under 2,500 lbs, quick shifting dual clutch transmission, turbocharged mid-engine layout, rear wheel drive, carbon fiber tub - development done by famous race car builder, Dallara, HAND built by the most experienced Maserati techs in their Modena factory, reliable, easily tunable to 300+ hp to the wheels, and extremely low production #’s, which guarantees exclusivity and future appreciation. There is an interesting video of 4C production that I recommend watching:

Options:

$1,500 - Madreperla Trofeo White Paint
$2,000 - Black Leather/Microfiber seats
$1,400 - Convenience Group (Cruise Control + Back up sensors + Security Alarm)
$2,300 - Coupe Track Package 1 (Carbon fiber rear spoiler + Microfiber/leather steering wheel + Race Suspension)
$2,500 - Carbon Fiber Roof (A must have, which perfectly compliments the 4C's lines)
$3,000 - Akrapovic Titanium Valved Exhaust (Another must have option and it sounds incredible in Dynamic mode)
$2,500 - Dark Fan 18/19" Wheels
$2,000 - Leather Trim
$900 - Alpine Subwoofer
$300 - Red Calipers
$400 - Car Cover

The Maserati MC20 will be using a slightly larger version of this cf tub and has also been developed with help from Dallara, but it will be a $200k+ car with similar options. I parked next to an F12 at a local show to demonstrate how similar the design is to multiple Ferrari’s that cost 3-4x more.

There is one small scrape underneath the front bumper, which is easily touched up and typical on these cars. There are a few small scratches on the rear wheels and a small section of the front bumper PPF’s adhesive is pulling away - another easy fix.

I’m asking $69,995. Located in Dana Point, CA. VIN #: ZARBAAA49HM241904. Title in transit from California DMV.

Last edited by Rice Hata; 06-29-2021 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:05 PM
JSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck

Old 06-25-2021, 03:10 PM
Rice Hata is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JSBear
Good luck
I appreciate it!