Location (State):

Item Condition:

Gt2 Gt700 Relisted No Reserve

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 08:28 AM
cgmeredithjr will become famous soon enough
Gt2 Gt700 Relisted No Reserve

Call me ignorant, but I am going to try this one more time. Restarting the auction where it ended with the 2nd highest bid. High bidder is unable to come up with funds and wants to include a trade...NOT interested in trading.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ME:L:LCA:MT:31

Cleve

Old 10-03-2006, 08:33 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
You should figure out what the hell happened with that second chance offer. The first email I sent you sure looked authentic - like it came from ebay? What's up with that?

Best of luck with the sale!

Old 10-03-2006, 09:25 AM
kris is on a distinguished road
Second chance offer scams are well documented. Any true second chance offer would show up in "My Messages" in your Ebay account.

See http://reviews.ebay.com/2nd-CHANCE-O...:-1:LISTINGS:1

Old 10-03-2006, 10:18 PM
jrloM3 is on a distinguished road
LORDY! your car is a monster. i'd buy it if my sorry *** wasn't afraid of killing myself with all that power!

gl with the sale!

Old 10-03-2006, 11:04 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Cleve, Best of Luck with the sale Pal, she is a beauty... Regards, Kenny

Old 10-03-2006, 11:10 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
You are Crazy Cleve.

Old 10-04-2006, 06:33 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
cleve, i saw your car at petit in the porsche carral(sp). After that, you were on the road on that ran along the back straight, and i passed you on my golf kart. Your car sounds and looks awsome. I hoped you heard my dads name or something over the speakers since he was racing so we could meet you. Anyways, clean car, some1 needs to buy it

Old 10-05-2006, 08:16 AM
cgmeredithjr will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
cleve, i saw your car at petit in the porsche carral(sp). After that, you were on the road on that ran along the back straight, and i passed you on my golf kart. Your car sounds and looks awsome. I hoped you heard my dads name or something over the speakers since he was racing so we could meet you. Anyways, clean car, some1 needs to buy it
MiniD,

I didn't realize you were there...you should have flagged me down! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Cleve

Old 10-05-2006, 07:11 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by cgmeredithjr
MiniD,

I didn't realize you were there...you should have flagged me down! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Cleve
you passed and i was like, was that cleve?? And i was going to turn back but i figured not to bother you..but..check my thread in OT i have a pic of your car. PM me if you want my other pics of your car if you want them for your ebay auction or something
p.s. they stink but..whatev

connor