Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Boat Drag/River Racer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 09:40 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
FS: Boat Drag/River Racer

California Performance 300# hull. Ford 562", 1200hp. Stage 5 Berkeley pump. All is fresh and new. Only four passes at the track. Ran 9.1X @ 114+mph on a conservative setup. Will run in the 8's with some minor tuning.
Comes with safety equipment
The wife HATES it. Must go.
$25000
Will seperate.

Attached Images      
Old 10-16-2006, 10:02 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
I have driven a couple of drag boats but the motors were more like 4-500hp. They were dead f'n quick but pretty scary too. Can't imagine 1200hp.

Old 10-16-2006, 10:21 PM
donzi is on a distinguished road
Hey Dude nice ride

Old 10-16-2006, 11:05 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 05997S
I have driven a couple of drag boats but the motors were more like 4-500hp. They were dead f'n quick but pretty scary too. Can't imagine 1200hp.

Its a rocket the first 660ft. It only picks up 2-3 mph the last few hundred feet. I was going to put nitrous on it for some of the "heavy hitters" at the river. Ya never know what you might come up against.

Old 10-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
You're a F'ing stud Keith......gotta love anything with twin dominators on it.......hope it sells quick.....I am sure you're taking quite a loss on it......

Chris

Old 10-17-2006, 09:12 PM
carendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the rough
wow - my mind is racing... if i lived near a lake, it would be mine. (and after that, i guess my parent's get most of my things from my will...)

- chuck

Old 10-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by carendt242
wow - my mind is racing... if i lived near a lake, it would be mine. (and after that, i guess my parent's get most of my things from my will...)

- chuck

It perfectly safe!!! Thats why you wear ballistic shorts and a life jacket with a chute on it.

Old 10-20-2006, 05:41 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Any video of this thing in action?

Old 10-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Any video of this thing in action?
Im not a computer guru by any means, so I will try to put one on here tonite