Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Fs: Mb C55 Amg Florida

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Fs: Mb C55 Amg Florida

The car is a fully loaded 2006 and had an MSRP of $60,830. It has navigation, sunroof, heated seats, MP3, 6 disc changer, integrated phone, etc, etc.. The car is spotless inside and out. I'm only selling to make room for a Gallardo. The car has been garaged and well cared for. It has a K40($1500) dealer installed radar/laser jammer and window tint. No performance mods ever. The current mileage is 12,800 with no imperfection's, no accidents, and no stories. It was bought late last year, but I drive it 2 hours to work each way It's the nicest car I've ever owned, but the wife wants a Gallardo. She wins, and I'm not complaining. I know the market is very soft with Mercedes and I'm only asking my payoff which is a fair market price. If your interested I can send hi-res pics through email. Asking $41,000 O.B.O. or trade towards Gallardo plus cash if your trying to downsize

Brian,
dairman@adelphia.net

Attached Images    

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 07-20-2007 at 11:29 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
New updated price is $41,000 and mileage is 17k. Every dealer has offered between 38-40K on the trade, but I can't seem to find a nice clean Gallardo locally. Looks like I'll end up traveling and need to free myself of the C55 to pick up one of these great privately owned Gallardo's. Any interest shoot me a pm. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; 07-21-2007 at 12:13 AM.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:03 AM
kpai81 is on a distinguished road
Gl with the sale