Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2001 Carrera Coupe - Speed Yellow - 20k Miles - GT2 Aero kit - 19" iForged wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
2001 Carrera Coupe - Speed Yellow - 20k Miles - GT2 Aero kit - 19" iForged wheels

You are looking at what is perhaps the cleanest 2001 Carrera in the country. I am the second owner and bought the car with 3000 miles. All of the modifcations to the car were added within the last 10 months. This car has been babied beyond belief and was treated with the utmost respect and care. Let me give you a few details about the car.
  • Never smoked in
  • Never smoked near
  • Always parked in the furthest spot away (my girlfriend says I am a freak about it)
  • No food or drinks
  • No pets
  • No back seat passengers
  • Never raced
  • Seen rain about 5 times in 4 years
  • Garaged every night
  • No door dings
  • No accidents
  • Maintenance performed at Porsche dealer
List of modifications
  • European gt3 racing seats - $2500
  • AutoPower Roll Cage - $650
  • B&M short shifter - $200
  • Agency Power shift linkage - $100
  • Precision Porsche GT2 aero kit (front, rear, sides, wing) - $3700
  • JIC FLTA2 coilovers - $2400
  • 19" iForged Monaco wheels - $2800
  • Pirelli pZero tires - $1600
  • Euro smoked side markers - $50
  • Rear seats removed
  • Agency Power headers - $800
  • GHL sport mufflers - $650
  • Fabspeed exhaust tips - $225
  • Labor & Paint - $3500+
Total cost of parts & labor = over $19,000
The car is in pristine condition and I get at least 1 person a week that asks me if it's a 2007. The 19" iForged wheels are in perfect condition and have no curb rash and no bends. The pirelli pZero tires provide ultimate traction with uncompromised handling. The tire sizes are 235/35/19 up front and jumbo 305/25/19 in the rear. There is plenty of tread left, somewhere around 75% to be on the safe side. The car sits snug at the ground and the suspension height is adjustable. If you would like the car raised up, I can have that done for you at no expense.
The rear seats have been removed for looks and safety. I also had the body shop shave the bumperettes on either side of the license plate for a more clean, European look. Beware of other owners that add an aero kit to their car after it has been in an accident. I will include the stock bumper in the auction to guarantee you that the vehicle has never been in an accident.
Included with the auction
  • Owners manual
  • 2 sets of keys with remotes
  • 2 sets of floor mats (1 is brand new)
  • Amber sidemarkers
  • Rear seats with all hardware
  • stock mufflers
  • stock headers
  • stock front & rear bumpers
  • stock suspension
Things you should know - there are 3 petite flaws with the vehicle that you would probably not notice unless I pointed them out, but I believe in full disclosure. The bottom right of the front splitter scraped the ground once. There is 1 tiny rock chip above the passenger headlight, and 1 small chip in the windshield which has been professionally repaired.

Asking Price: Only $47,250 - Also on eBay at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...7343444&rd=1,1

Last edited by skibum; 05-18-2007 at 01:42 PM.
Old 05-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Banned
silverm3pwr is on a distinguished road
How ya doin! Very very nice car....How hard would it be to remove the roll cage and put the rear seats back in if requested?

Looking for any trades? I have my 2002.5 Certified Preowned e46 M3 up for trade right now...here is the link

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=82450

Last edited by silverm3pwr; 05-06-2007 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Banned
skibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud ofskibum has much to be proud of
It would not be hard at all and I could do it included in the price. I am looking for cash only or a s2000 + cash.

Old 05-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Banned
silverm3pwr is on a distinguished road
Ok...sounds good...is the price negotiable at all? I mean if we could come to an agreed price, you can save on the ebay fees and all. I actually already bid on your ebay auction but if we can come to an agreement, you can end the auction early. Let me know.

Old 05-06-2007, 05:06 PM
ProV1 is on a distinguished road
nice car! why are you selling it?

Old 05-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Banned
Silverm3 - sending a pm in 1 minute

ProV1 - I have made the hardest decision that a 24 yr old could possibly make. I am selling the car to buy something cheaper and invest some money.

Old 05-06-2007, 05:57 PM
SAB
Banned
SAB is a glorious beacon of lightSAB is a glorious beacon of lightSAB is a glorious beacon of lightSAB is a glorious beacon of lightSAB is a glorious beacon of lightSAB is a glorious beacon of light
I will personally vouch for the care that was taken keeping this car in pristine condition (both mechanically and aesthetically)

I worked with Peter during the time the majority of the upgrades were installed. I also know the previous owner and can assure anyone that is interested that the first owner cared for the car as well as Peter.

Sorry to see her go. Good luck with the sale. - SB

Old 05-06-2007, 07:38 PM
PTarga is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by skibum
Silverm3 - sending a pm in 1 minute

ProV1 - I have made the hardest decision that a 24 yr old could possibly make. I am selling the car to buy something cheaper and invest some money.
I, too, was faced with same dilemma. I decided to keep mine, it just wasn't worth losing all the money I put into it. I figure a 50k - 25k for the 2000 and you're at 25k. ARR 6%, you're only talking a savings of $1500 for the first year, and then it goes down from there.

It seems too nice to sell.

Old 05-06-2007, 08:53 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
is that a 2007?

the car is super nice from the pix. i am sure someone is gonna get lucky if they buy it.

Old 05-06-2007, 09:18 PM
vlkchu is on a distinguished road
Car looks pristine.... I would keep it if possible.... You'll end up spending the extra in modifying the S2000 anyways....

Old 05-07-2007, 12:29 AM
PorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to beholdPorschePaul is a splendid one to behold
Best looking 996 non-tubo I've seen. GL with the sale.

Old 05-07-2007, 04:25 AM
icemann633 is on a distinguished road
i would kill for those wheels...wanna swap plus cash??!

Good luck!

Old 05-07-2007, 09:39 AM
ProV1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by skibum

you must be doing something right, being able to afford a car like this when you're 22-24. goodluck!

Old 05-07-2007, 10:53 PM
95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of95RogueM3 has much to be proud of
The car looks SWEET the way youve set it up. If I had $45k to blow, this would be a sweet addition to my current lineup.

Old 05-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Banned
Rogue - Thanks for the compliments. I used to have some classes at Hofstra with Robbie (topaz s/c e46) and he almost convinced me to join your team when I had my Audi in 04.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2001 Carrera Coupe - Speed Yellow - 20k Miles - GT2 Aero kit - 19" iForged wheels