Mileage:

Location (State):

WTT: 996TT Cargraphic Exhaust for Stock Exhaust -- Prefer California

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 11:40 AM
orlando333 will become famous soon enough
WTT: 996TT Cargraphic Exhaust for Stock Exhaust -- Prefer California

Like the title states: I want to trade my Cargraphic Exhaust for a Stock Exhaust (plus some cash). Prefer a California trade -- I am in So Cal.

The exhaust has been on the car for about 7.5K miles. I am only switching because my wife now drives the TT and its too loud for her.

Old 08-15-2008, 12:14 PM
996garage will become famous soon enough996garage will become famous soon enough
Good deal. I have a Cargraphic exhaust on my 996TT, and I thought the sound was just right. Not too loud, not too quiet.

Old 08-15-2008, 03:04 PM
shadow996 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by orlando333
Like the title states: I want to trade my Cargraphic Exhaust for a Stock Exhaust (plus some cash). Prefer a California trade -- I am in So Cal.

The exhaust has been on the car for about 7.5K miles. I am only switching because my wife now drives the TT and its too loud for her.
you got pm

Old 08-15-2008, 05:05 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
I am in fla with a 03 x50 and would be very interested. Don't drive the car much so shipping would not be a problem if I didn't have an exhaust for a couple days. Email me
Ericvanvorst@gmail.com

Old 08-15-2008, 05:18 PM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
PM sent

Old 08-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Banned
BlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud of
Agreed to deal. It's mine.

Old 08-16-2008, 01:24 PM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BlackBear
Agreed to deal. It's mine.
Is it really? Seems your a bit late to the party??

Old 08-16-2008, 06:59 PM
shadow996 is on a distinguished road
I got first dip. Please get back to me. I want it for sure.

Old 08-16-2008, 11:31 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
I think he needs to see who will pay the most to trade.