Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

RIMS: 19" 996 C4S style Chrome Rims & Tires. NEW!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 05:16 PM
autobahn it has a spectacular aura aboutautobahn it has a spectacular aura aboutautobahn it has a spectacular aura about
RIMS: 19" 996 C4S style Chrome Rims & Tires. NEW!!

Before I put these rims on Ebay, I thought I give the fellow 6speed-ers the 1st shot at them. They are Brand new. Rims & tires. I bought them brand new and am going with a different set of rims now. The tires are brand spanking new... and I mean ZERO miles. The rims are brand new too. Triple plated show quality chrome. I got a dealer price of $1450 for the rims (normally $1650 and tires were $650 for all 4. Then I paid $100 to mount and balance. $2200 total with no tax (using my re-sale license).
I save you all the trouble of finding out what tire fits perfectly, then going and getting them mounted. The original silver C4S rims are over $5000. Chroming them can add $800-1000+. Buy my rims for only $1875. Pay no tax, save the hours involved in getting tires and having them mounted.
They fit on my 2004 perfectly. The only nit-picky suggestion I'd have is to put some one inch spacers on the front rims to get them out a bit further. You dont need to, but I think they would look a little better. Type in 1 inch spacer on Ebay... they will be around $100 to fit a Porsche.
Please call me: 805-295-0180... or email me: nickmroz@sbcglobal.net before someone scoops up this deal before you have a chance. I can send them FedEx using my account to save some on shipping. Shipping should be about $100 total. ;o) Local pick-up is OK. (Los Angeles area).
Thanks!

Old 12-12-2008, 05:46 PM
autobahn it has a spectacular aura aboutautobahn it has a spectacular aura aboutautobahn it has a spectacular aura about
Before I put these rims on Ebay, I thought I give the fellow 6speed-ers the 1st shot at them. They are Brand new. Rims & tires. I bought them brand new and am going with a different set of rims now. The tires are brand spanking new... and I mean ZERO miles. The rims are brand new too. Triple plated show quality chrome. I got a dealer price of $1450 for the rims (normally $1650 and tires were $650 for all 4. Then I paid $100 to mount and balance. $2200 total with no tax (using my re-sale license).
I save you all the trouble of finding out what tire fits perfectly, then going and getting them mounted. The original silver C4S rims are over $5000. Chroming them can add $800-1000+. Buy my rims for only $1875. Pay no tax, save the hours involved in getting tires and having them mounted.
They fit on my 2004 perfectly. The only nit-picky suggestion I'd have is to put some one inch spacers on the front rims to get them out a bit further. You dont need to, but I think they would look a little better. Type in 1 inch spacer on Ebay... they will be around $100 to fit a Porsche.
Please call me: 805-295-0180... or email me: nickmroz@sbcglobal.net before someone scoops up this deal before you have a chance. I can send them FedEx using my account to save some on shipping. Shipping should be about $100 total. ;o) Local pick-up is OK. (Los Angeles area).
Thanks!

Attached Images      
Old 12-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Slow4s has a spectacular aura aboutSlow4s has a spectacular aura about
LOL, you write all that info and you don't even list the wheel manufacturer...