Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

WANT TO BORROW/BUY: Radio Removal Tool

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 02:12 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
WANT TO BORROW/BUY: Radio Removal Tool

I'm going to connect a Scosche FM modulator to my CDR-23 so I can listen to music off my MP3 player. To do so, I need to get to the back of the radio. Before I buy a set, anyone have the little radio removal tools that I can borrow/buy? They're not that expensive, just trying to save time. Best if you're somewhere on the San Francisco Peninsula.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:17 PM
PasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to all
got mine for 5+shipping right from becker... would lend them to you but you are on the left coast

Old 03-26-2009, 02:24 PM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
I've got a set you can borrow - my office is in Santa Clara if you want to pick them up...

Old 03-26-2009, 05:50 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PasPar2
got mine for 5+shipping right from becker... would lend them to you but you are on the left coast
Any chance you have the p/h handy? I can't find them on the Becker site.

Old 03-26-2009, 06:45 PM
PasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to all
p/h?!

http://www.beckerautosound.com/parts...rt_number.html

called the number on this page and asked....

They look almost identical to http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Radio...spagenameZWDVW

Old 03-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Yeah, that was supposed to be p/n, part number. I went ahead and bought a set on eBay for 7.29, incl shipping.

Old 03-27-2009, 05:52 AM
Good find!