Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

BBS Motorsport E88's 19" Porsche-Mint!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 10:26 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
BBS Motorsport E88's 19" Porsche-Mint!

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $4700
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Boxter/Cayman
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I am selling/feeling out the sale of my almost new mint condition BBS motorsport E88 racing wheels. I do not believe there is a single blemish on these wheels. They are perfect!

These are the aluminum versions and are similar in style to the BBS Porsche Cup wheels. They include the BBS center lock look center caps. These wheels are extremely light and strong (I have used them on the street primarily, with no issues).

Front: 19 x 9 ET 63
Rear: 19 x 11 ET 51

They sit flush on the fenders front and back on my C2S using GT3 spec PS2's.

These wheels are beautiful and I am actually on the fence about selling. They really make the car with their classic BBS design. I am selling because I am thinking about a new look!

The wheels have about 2K miles on them and one track session. They have seen very very little use due to the fact that I have been overseas for several months now. The attached track pics were taken just before the car went into storage.

Price is rather firm but we can negotiate. These wheels with the included centercaps usually go for over $6500 so this is bargain for anyone looking for a fantastic wheel for the street and track!

I will not be back in the US until next month so I will not have the ability to ship the wheels or show them to local potential buyers until May.

The price is about $2100 less than a brand new set with the center caps. Priced for the guy that wants a perfect set of BBS wheels at a discount. These really are perfect!

Please PM me if you are interested so we can work out specifics.

Review the following threads for pics!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...llow-pics.html
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...eeing-red.html

Jason

Last edited by JEllis; 04-22-2010 at 05:48 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:51 AM
GT3 Mike is a name known to allGT3 Mike is a name known to allGT3 Mike is a name known to allGT3 Mike is a name known to allGT3 Mike is a name known to allGT3 Mike is a name known to all
Great looking wheels. GLWS

Old 04-18-2010, 09:14 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
I.ve seen these in person.... 100% flawless... and Jellis is as **** as they come so they will most likely be better than new!

Old 04-18-2010, 10:14 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
This looks like a great deal for someone. GLWS.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:37 PM
solidst8 has much to be proud ofsolidst8 has much to be proud ofsolidst8 has much to be proud ofsolidst8 has much to be proud ofsolidst8 has much to be proud ofsolidst8 has much to be proud ofsolidst8 has much to be proud ofsolidst8 has much to be proud of
Nice BBS Cup wheels. Just curious, how much do these weigh?

Old 04-19-2010, 12:42 AM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by solidst8
Nice BBS Cup wheels. Just curious, how much do these weigh?
Hard to say, I have heard anywhere from 19-23lbs....

Old 04-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
My dream wheels ahh.. Are tires included in the sale? Does anyone make a performance tire for the track 19 other than mpsc or ps2?

Old 04-19-2010, 10:08 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
toyo r888

Old 04-19-2010, 02:23 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Misanors4
My dream wheels ahh.. Are tires included in the sale? Does anyone make a performance tire for the track 19 other than mpsc or ps2?
Hoosier R6

Old 04-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Gents,

I got confirmation from GMG about my wheel specs. The actual rear width might be closer to 11.5 than 11 but it is considered a 19 x 11 rear wheel.

Thanks,

Jason

Old 04-20-2010, 09:13 PM
jcortney is on a distinguished road
Can you find out if they will fit a 996 widebody without spacers?

If they can, I'd love to work a deal with you.

Thanks,

Old 04-21-2010, 12:06 AM
harkerdude will become famous soon enoughharkerdude will become famous soon enough
they look grrreat..

Old 04-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by jcortney
Can you find out if they will fit a 996 widebody without spacers?

If they can, I'd love to work a deal with you.

Thanks,
For them to sit flush you will need a spacer. ET51 is considered a widebody fitment but its actually conservative if your looking for a very flush look.

For those that have PM'd, I have answered you. When I return home I will get in touch with you in the order you have PM'd me. All else being equal, the best offer will get first dibs.

Thanks,
Jason

Old 05-07-2010, 08:05 AM
I am back in town for anyone that wants to see these in the flesh.

For those that have sent me offers and I a replied.

Jason

Old 05-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Izzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to behold
Those wheels woudl look nice on my car

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BBS Motorsport E88's 19" Porsche-Mint!