Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Want to Buy JIC Cross Coilovers for 996 Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
Want to Buy JIC Cross Coilovers for 996 Turbo

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): GA
Item Condition: Used

I know parts are scarce bc JIC Cross has virtually no representation in the US any longer. Some parts are available from CrossUS but they don't have enough pieces to construct what I need. A good condition set of used coil overs will work will for my new configuration as a street car with some track days, here and there. I will have to buy new springs bc nothing in their kits comes with enough spring rate to suit my needs.

Old 10-07-2010, 06:10 PM
chaud is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Al Norton
I know parts are scarce bc JIC Cross has virtually no representation in the US any longer. Some parts are available from CrossUS but they don't have enough pieces to construct what I need. A good condition set of used coil overs will work will for my new configuration as a street car with some track days, here and there. I will have to buy new springs bc nothing in their kits comes with enough spring rate to suit my needs.
Darn, too bad it wasn't the same fitment.. I have a brand new set of JIC Cross for the 986 available.

Good luck on your search though!

Old 10-07-2010, 07:40 PM
moto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to allmoto is a name known to all
I have a set with about 5-6K mile on it.
-M

Old 10-08-2010, 06:43 AM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by moto
I have a set with about 5-6K mile on it.
-M
Can you e-mail me some pics and give me a price? Thanks al@atlantalaserdentistry.com

Old 05-13-2013, 07:18 PM
sonny613 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Al Norton
I happen to come across this post. I cant PM yet due to not enough posts.

Have you found a set yet? lol

Old 05-13-2013, 07:19 PM
sonny613 is on a distinguished road
I have a set for sale. theyre currently on a 996 C4S i just bought.

Old 05-14-2013, 01:41 AM
dgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond repute
I will also have a set for sale in the few weeks.

Old 05-14-2013, 03:20 AM
TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !
Once the OP finds a set, I need some too...lol

Old 05-14-2013, 07:59 AM
TXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud ofTXTurbo996 has much to be proud of
This thread was started almost three years ago guys...

Old 05-14-2013, 11:25 AM
TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !TheInfamousDrew Is a GOD !
Ha! Good call.