Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

WTB: Coil Overs PSS9, PSS10, H&R (Save the kittens)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Arin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to behold
WTB: Coil Overs PSS9, PSS10, H&R (Save the kittens)

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $1250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used

I'm looking for a set of coilovers for my 996 C4S. It's the same fitment as a 996 Turbo.

If you're looking to upgrade your suspension to a higher grade, or if you have/are selling your 996 WB let me know.

I can't install my wheels until I lower the car and for each day my car has to wait a kitten dies...

I'm just sayn'

So if you don't want to be a kitten killer sell me your coilovers, it's that simple.

Old 09-16-2011, 05:43 PM
SpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to behold
I can set you up a deal on some coil overs if you are interested in buying new, I'll save you some dough off retail! I don't want any kittens to die....

Old 09-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Lmao

Old 09-17-2011, 10:07 AM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
I have a set of 996 Gt2 coilovers w/ H&R Springs for 1k shipped.. Came off a 996 Turbo and was in great working condition.. Customer just upgraded to KW's.. Let me know.. Thanks!!

Mike

Old 09-17-2011, 04:04 PM
Arin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to beholdArin is a splendid one to behold
I'll take them. I'll call you Monday. Consider them sold.

Thanks,

You just saved kittens..,

Old 09-22-2011, 03:20 PM
SpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to behold
Never heard back after our last email exchange?

Old 10-21-2011, 01:53 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant futureModBargains.com has a brilliant future
Have you picked up your coilovers yet?
If not I can get you set up on a great deal on some.

Sending you over a PM!

Best Regards,
Jason@ModBargains.com