Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 997 Carrera S (Lobster Fork Wheels) w/ Hankook Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 12:52 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 997 Carrera S (Lobster Fork Wheels) w/ Hankook Tires SOLD

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1250
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Other
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

-------------SOLD-----------------For Sale is a Set of OEM 997 Porsche Carrera S wheels w/ Hankook Ventus V12 Tires. I drove on these wheels and tires while awaiting my Fikse wheels to be made. The tires probably have no more then 200 miles on them of easy driving and are sized at Front - 235 35 r19 Rear - 295 30 r19. Photos attached, for more info please feel free to PM or or post.

Center Caps are included!

The Price is $1,250.00 + Shipping

Last edited by LiNks; 01-26-2012 at 11:49 AM. Reason: SOLD
Old 10-19-2011, 05:54 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Open to offers if anyone is interested

Old 10-19-2011, 07:53 PM
androulakis is on a distinguished road
Will they work on a 996 turbo without spacers?

LMK I'm in Jersey.

Thanks,

George

Old 10-20-2011, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by androulakis
Will they work on a 996 turbo without spacers?

LMK I'm in Jersey.

Thanks,

George
They will work on a 996 Turbo without spacers but they will be sunk into the fenders. I run H&R 15mm spacers front and rear and will include them for $300.00 extra with the bolts if you want to purchase the wheels. (I just didnt want to sell the spacers first without the wheels gone ) See pics below;

Old 10-22-2011, 08:32 AM
b.u.m.p for the weekend browsers

Old 10-31-2011, 02:25 PM
Agami is on a distinguished road
Wheels only

Will you consider selling the wheels only without the tires ?

Old 10-31-2011, 02:46 PM
Yes absolutely, but I am basically giving the tires away, they are like new....and right off the bat its going to cost me $100.00 to take the tires off.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:04 PM
Agami is on a distinguished road
Can you PM me your phone number/other email as I can't send PMs yet due to my new membership.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:44 PM
99jules has a spectacular aura about99jules has a spectacular aura about
Any idea if these will bolt directly to a 996 NB without fitment issues? What about tire size, are these correct?

Old 10-31-2011, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by 99jules
Any idea if these will bolt directly to a 996 NB without fitment issues? What about tire size, are these correct?
The sizes and offsets are as follows;

19x8 ET57 fronts and 19x11 ET67 Rears

I do not know for sure if they will bolt directly to a 996 NB but it seems like they should and be pretty flush with the fenders. I would post something in the 996 forum or do a little research on your current offsets and sizes before making a decision.

The tire sizes are correct in terms of what Porsche sends these wheels out from the factory with on 997 cars as well as what I need to run on my 996 AWD car.

Old 10-31-2011, 09:32 PM
So if you say these are correct sizes for your 4S 996, this would be a WB setup?

Where in NY are you located?

Thanks

Old 11-01-2011, 05:49 AM
Originally Posted by 99jules
So if you say these are correct sizes for your 4S 996, this would be a WB setup?

Where in NY are you located?

Thanks
Wrong, when i say this is a correct TIRE setup for my 996tt this means that the rolling diameters front to rear are the same. I can run these wheels as is and they work perfect. I use 15 mm spacers front and rear when I run these wheels to push them out closer to the fenders so they are more flush.

I am located on Long Island 20 min outside NYC

Old 11-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Are these still available?

Old 11-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Yes still available PM replied to

Old 12-22-2011, 12:38 PM
01blackm3 is on a distinguished road
Are these still available?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 997 Carrera S (Lobster Fork Wheels) w/ Hankook Tires