Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

GT2/GT3 RS Big Brake Ducts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Glacier is a jewel in the roughGlacier is a jewel in the roughGlacier is a jewel in the roughGlacier is a jewel in the rough
GT2/GT3 RS Big Brake Ducts

Category: Brakes
Price: $150
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): Can-AB
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Sold.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Glacier; 02-16-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:58 AM
Paseb is on a distinguished road
Ummm if you refer to that part number, its normal gt3 duct and they sell for 6$

Just fyi

Old 02-09-2012, 08:52 AM
drhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to behold
Sell for $6...what?

Originally Posted by Paseb
Ummm if you refer to that part number, its normal gt3 duct and they sell for 6$

Just fyi
Any way, how "easy" to install, I was told there was some modification necessary??

Old 02-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Glacier is a jewel in the roughGlacier is a jewel in the roughGlacier is a jewel in the roughGlacier is a jewel in the rough
Paseb:
Gee... thanks for the input genius. Please show me where you can buy these for $6.00.

For everyone else:
These are the actual Porsche part, not the cheap riveted version that Suncoast sells. Porsche's list price is $210.00 per side.

No modification is necessary. Use a flat head screwdriver to open the two clips on your current ducts to remove them, and then position the new ducts in place, and snap the two clips closed. Should take about 2 minutes per side.

Old 02-09-2012, 12:37 PM
drhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to behold
How about $125 Shipped, I'll take them.

Old 02-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Glacier
Paseb:
Gee... thanks for the input genius. Please show me where you can buy these for $6.00.

For everyone else:
These are the actual Porsche part, not the cheap riveted version that Suncoast sells. Porsche's list price is $210.00 per side.

No modification is necessary. Use a flat head screwdriver to open the two clips on your current ducts to remove them, and then position the new ducts in place, and snap the two clips closed. Should take about 2 minutes per side.
Glacier,

You must be misinformed about the brake duct spoilers we are selling...

We are a Porsche dealership and we are selling these on our website here:
http://www.suncoastparts.com/product//PKGT3FRS.html

These are Genuine Porsche parts directly from Germany. They are not some cheap riveted part like you stated above.

Good luck with the sale.

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 02-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Sorry Ryan, I apologize for that. I didn't mean to sound derogatory towards Suncoast, especially with the amount of stuff I buy from you. I saw a set at the track last season that looked like they riveted a piece of PVC on the front of a standard duct. The guy said it came from Suncoast, but I have no idea of the truth.
My apologies.
g

Old 02-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Paseb is on a distinguished road
lol glacier

thanks for threating me like that, you look like a retard now..

i bought 2 set from my local porsche dealer and it was 6$ a piece

even suncoast for 30$ a set

Old 02-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
Owned lol

Old 02-10-2012, 07:55 PM
carrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant future
Clinic

Old 02-11-2012, 02:10 PM
OK, your pics are the same as the GT3 piece pics at Suncoast, The GT2 peice looks different.

Old 02-12-2012, 12:26 AM
100plus is on a distinguished road
I got my set at 25 bucks shipped to singapore

Old 02-16-2012, 10:48 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
hahahaha.. awesome!

The "riveted" pieces you are talking about are 996 cup airducts, and they are a PORSCHE part.

I have them on my race car and they are close to $150+ per side.

But they are 2 times the size of the street GT3 ducts you have for sale, which are at most $18 per side.

Old 02-16-2012, 10:53 PM
Sold.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:05 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Paseb
lol glacier

thanks for threating me like that, you look like a retard now..

i bought 2 set from my local porsche dealer and it was 6$ a piece

even suncoast for 30$ a set
Paseb, GT3 Brake Ducts are Smaller than GT2/GT3RS Brake Ducts. Yes the GT3 Duct is $6ish and the GT2/GT3RS are $$$. Two Diffrent Sizes and Prices

But yes the ones Pictured above are $6 GT3 Ducts, sooo whoever paid anything more than $6 is retarded.

This is GT2/GTRS Ducts

If the Buyer paid OP's asking Price for Those, then he got a good deal

Last edited by Zookie; 02-17-2012 at 07:08 AM.