Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Champion RG5 19" Wheels for Narrow Body Brand New In Champion Boxes Never Mounted

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 04:18 PM
Wanderingwheelz is on a distinguished road
Champion RG5 19" Wheels for Narrow Body Brand New In Champion Boxes Never Mounted

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $3150
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): DE
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

BRAND NEW Champion Mototsports RG5 Monolite forged wheels. Bright Silver painted centers with Polished lips. 8.5 fronts and 11.5 rears. These are the real deal!! Many consider this wheel to be the best looking, best performing forged wheel for Porsche cars. Fronts only weigh 21 lbs.

Standard NARROW BODY *997* offsets-- ET53 front, ET62 rear. Of course, with spacers these will work fine on Wide Body cars. I do not know anything other than these wheels are the standard GUARANTEED perfect RG5 fitment for NARROW BODY 997 cars. Any other applications I cannot say one way or another what spacer will work best- it's up to you, so do your homework. I do know some forum members use 15mm on the rear and 5-7mm on the front for their wide body cars, but I cannot confirm what that will look like in the fender wells. I've also seen that these wheels work on 996 cars too, but do your homework first.

You can text me with any questions or reasonable offers at 302-245-6496. I got a quote on a new set today, just to be sure I'm in-line, and it was a discounted price of $4765 + $140 shipping. Thanks, Dan

$3150 + $200 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Attached Images    

Last edited by Wanderingwheelz; 11-04-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:41 PM
All PMs replied. Thanks for the interest!

Old 10-31-2012, 09:21 PM
box986 is an unknown quantity at this point
One same set of wheels sold on Ebay 2 days ago for $2K brand new, $3750 is not a bad deal at all. GLWS!

Old 11-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by box986
One same set of wheels sold on Ebay 2 days ago for $2K brand new, $3750 is not a bad deal at all. GLWS!

Those wheels on ebay were $2000 for a good reason. I spoke to the seller. 95% of the wheels being sold on ebay have a story, no matter what the price (as many of you know). My wheels don't have a story, except Hurricane Sandy hit me with a major bill for roof AND basement damage, and the wheels probably should go. The Champion warranty just started, so you're covered for 2 years.

I have a very nice Rolex GMT Master II with the Coke bezel, too, if anyone has an interest. All boxes and papers. @ 10 years old now, but in great working condition. I am the original owner. If the offer is good enough I'll include the winder, too.

Old 11-02-2012, 07:06 AM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Wanderingwheelz
Those wheels on ebay were $2000 for a good reason. I spoke to the seller. 95% of the wheels being sold on ebay have a story, no matter what the price (as many of you know). My wheels don't have a story, except Hurricane Sandy hit me with a major bill for roof AND basement damage, and the wheels probably should go. The Champion warranty just started, so you're covered for 2 years.

I have a very nice Rolex GMT Master II with the Coke bezel, too, if anyone has an interest. All boxes and papers. @ 10 years old now, but in great working condition. I am the original owner. If the offer is good enough I'll include the winder, too.
ebay story quote - I agree

GMT Master II - a classic...I would sell it if I were you

Old 11-02-2012, 09:04 AM
I feel like the GMT Master II watches have had a nice price jump since it has been discontinued in favor of the all black ceramic bezel model. Maybe now is a good time to let it go?

Besides I have found myself wearing my Breitling Airwolf Raven with the black Ocean Racer II rubber strap just about 100% of the time over the last 2 or 3 years. I like that it's quartz and I also like all of the digital features, plus the alarm and timer functions. Maybe I'm a geek. Check that. I am a geek!

Old 11-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Price lowered. This is the best deal online for a set of 19" forged wheels. BRAND NEW in the boxes! $600 price drop 11/4!

Old 11-05-2012, 02:15 AM
vg247 has a spectacular aura aboutvg247 has a spectacular aura about
Price lowered. This is the best deal online for a set of 19" forged wheels. BRAND NEW in the boxes! $600 price drop 11/4!
Please standby I may be interested as soon as can confirm fit for my NB 997.2 with factory spacers. Currently running 19x8 and 19x11 using 295's In the rears..question is the fronts are 8.5 and rears are 11.5 , does this require me to use different tires sizes due to the .5 difference ? Currently using Michelin ps2's

The face are silver and lips are polished?

Thanks bud for the info..We can PM as well

Old 11-05-2012, 07:06 AM
Sold

Deal pending. Cash pick up. I will post if they're sold.

Last edited by Wanderingwheelz; 11-05-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Sold**

Old 11-05-2012, 05:24 PM
vg247 has a spectacular aura aboutvg247 has a spectacular aura about
Sold**
Congrats on your sale of the beautiful rims!

Old 11-05-2012, 06:31 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Congrats to seller AND buyer. These wheels are absolutely amazing. I've used them for over four years and think they are one of the nicest looking wheels. AND, they are light and strong. I have 235 on fronts and 305 on rears. With the extra 1/2" rim width and slightly more aggressive offsets, they look perfect IMO, especially if you lower your car a little too.