Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

2012 19" cayenne turbo oem wheels with goodyear tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 04:22 PM
MikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of light
2012 19" cayenne turbo oem wheels with goodyear tires

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $2000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche Cayenne
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Im selling my 19" cayenne turbo wheels off of my 958 CS. they were a $1500 option for the cayenne S and are the same base wheels that the 958 CTT comes with. These are technically used, but they are basically brand new condition, mint. I switched my rims to Techart 22" the day i brought the car back from the dealer. I bought aftermarket wheels while my car was on the boat in transit and literally drove them from the dealership to the wheel shop. They have 33 miles on them, they come with goodyear eagle LS2 m+s N0 spec tires, still have the nipples etc. literally have 33 miles no b.s. They do not have the TPMS sensors in them because i reused the tpms in the techarts, they are aired up and hunter roadforce balanced with regular rubber valve stems. i would like to sell locally but will ship at buyers expense.

OEM:

After:

Old 12-02-2012, 09:56 PM
patrickt888 is on a distinguished road
Hi I can not send you a private message yet, not enough post. Can you email me as I like to make you an offer on these tires.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:05 PM
MikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of lightMikeL is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by patrickt888
Hi I can not send you a private message yet, not enough post. Can you email me as I like to make you an offer on these tires.

if ur interest is in the tires only, im not willing to seperate them unless someone else wants the bare rims also, and both were sold to different parties at the same time. other than that circumstance, i find it more of a hassle for me to get them dismounted and sell it off seperately, sorry but i find that rims are always easier to sell with fresh rubber and will only seperate them if both goes at the same time together or to 2 parties.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by MikeL
if ur interest is in the tires only, im not willing to seperate them unless someone else wants the bare rims also, and both were sold to different parties at the same time. other than that circumstance, i find it more of a hassle for me to get them dismounted and sell it off seperately, sorry but i find that rims are always easier to sell with fresh rubber and will only seperate them if both goes at the same time together or to 2 parties.
I am interested in the rim and tires. I am in Canada, but will pay for shipping as I have an account with FedEx. If you are willing to send via FedEx to Canada, please email me.

Old 12-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by patrickt888
I am interested in the rim and tires. I am in Canada, but will pay for shipping as I have an account with FedEx. If you are willing to send via FedEx to Canada, please email me.
i cant seem to find how to email you? i sent pm and it didnt say error or not sent? whats ur email?

Old 12-04-2012, 02:59 PM
i cant seem to find how to email you? i sent pm and it didnt say error or not sent? whats ur email?
Got your pm and send you a reply back already.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:14 PM
MikeL, not sure if my reply to your pm went thru. Anyway please email me at patrickt888 at gmail dot com if you still have these for sale.

Thanks
Patrick

Old 12-13-2012, 12:04 AM
SOLD!!!! Note to future interested buyers, wheels are gone, please do not inquire about these rims/tires anymore. mods feel free to lock or close this thread, thx.

Old 12-21-2012, 02:04 PM
The rim/tires arrived today. Thank You Mike for going out of your way to send this to me. What a super seller.

Thanks
Patrick