Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: 22" Vertini Magic Concave for BMW M6 (CHEAP!!!!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 11:28 PM
HRH
HRH is infamous around these parts
FS: 22" Vertini Magic Concave for BMW M6 (CHEAP!!!!)

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1300
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Other
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hello 6speeders,

I'm selling a set of mint 22" Vertini Magic Concave wrapped with all season rubber with 85% thread life on them. The wheels are finished in black.The rims/tires have 2,000 miles on them and they were fitted on my BMW M6. The rims are absolutely mint with no curb marks on them. I live in Los Angeles and I'm moving to New York by the end of the week so that means I have to move them before Friday. I'm letting these wheels go for a very very very cheap price so my asking price is firm. If I don't find a buyer in the next 36 hours I'm going to sell them to a local used rim & tire shop. I'm putting them up here for sale and hope someone can get an awesome deal. My loss is your gain. The price is $1,300 firm. I prefer to sell the wheels to someone local but I'm willing to ship at buyer's expense if needed. For local buyers I only accept cash in person and for out of state buyers we can work out payment arrangements. I will however not accept personal checks or any type of money order. I will accept bank drafts issued by a major bank like (Bank of America, Chase, Citibank, Wells Fargo). The pictures that I've attached are the photos of the actual rims on my car. Serious buyers only. You can PM me your contact information and I will contact you. Thanks for looking.

*** I'm also selling a set of 24" Agetro F100 for a Mercedes G/GL/ML that was taken off my G55 and GL as well as another set of 22" Vertini Magic Concave off my Panamera 4S ***

*** Sold ***

Attached Images   

Last edited by HRH; 12-19-2012 at 08:09 PM.