FS: Custom Alcantara Steering Wheel for 997.1

Category: Interior
Price: $880
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): Can-QC
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

This wheel was custom made for me earlier this year. I had it installed at the beginning of the year. The alcantara is in excellent shape with minimal wear. Its only been used for bout 4 months and less than 3000km. I am putting the stock steering wheel back on since I am going to be trading the car in. the wheel cost me bout $1200+shipping brand new including the price of acquiring a stock steering wheel core.

The wheel is much thicker than the stock wheel and the bottom of the wheel has been flattened. The 10 o’clock and 2 o’clock hand grip positions have been contoured to fit your hand better. The stitching on the wheel is light grey in colour (slightly off white).

Just to be clear - I am selling ONLY the steering wheel. The green painted trim pieces are NOT included with the sale. The airbag is also NOT included with the sale. You need to have the round sport airbag in order to fit this steering wheel to your car. If you don't have the round airbag, the steering wheel will NOT work for you.

Feel free to pm me or email me at chriskho*at*gmail.com if you have more questions.
SOLD

Attached Images    

Last edited by montreal red; 07-18-2013 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
what color is the stitching?

Old 07-07-2013, 05:47 PM
montreal red will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Swole Powell
what color is the stitching?
stitching is light grey but it looks almost white... its a slight off white colour.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
how hard is it to remove the wheel?

Old 07-07-2013, 06:05 PM
how hard is it to remove the wheel?
It super easy to do. It took me a total of 20 mins to do the job from start to finish. And that was my first time doing it. I used a DIY that I found on Renn List forums. I can send the link to you or you can do a quick google search.

Old 07-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Well I was super interested, until i went out to my car and notice I have the triangle airbag! This sucks. Good luck on the sale!

Old 07-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Well I was super interested, until i went out to my car and notice I have the triangle airbag! This sucks. Good luck on the sale!
Yea, it definitely won't work with the triangle air bags.. Thanks for the interest anyway!

Old 07-16-2013, 10:59 PM
lowered price to $800 shipped... this wheels feels incredible! extra thick steering wheels. feels like a BMW M wheel. the contours fit nicely in your hand...

Old 07-16-2013, 11:14 PM
Speed_force_C4S is on a distinguished road
I have an airbag for this for sale if you're still interested in the steering wheel. My airbag is for sale here: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...iber-trim.html

Old 07-18-2013, 12:26 PM
maverickdxb has a reputation beyond reputemaverickdxb has a reputation beyond reputemaverickdxb has a reputation beyond reputemaverickdxb has a reputation beyond reputemaverickdxb has a reputation beyond reputemaverickdxb has a reputation beyond reputemaverickdxb has a reputation beyond reputemaverickdxb has a reputation beyond reputemaverickdxb has a reputation beyond reputemaverickdxb has a reputation beyond reputemaverickdxb has a reputation beyond repute
paypal'd!

Old 07-18-2013, 12:27 PM
got the payment... thanks !