Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

20" Panamera Sport Wheels & Tires in Gloss Black*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 07:55 AM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 20" Panamera Sport Wheels & Tires in Gloss Black*

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $5500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche Panamera
Location (State): CT
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Got my brand new 2014 Panamera 4S and swapped out these Porsche original Sport Design 20" wheels and tires for brand new 21" aftermarket wheels and tires.

The finish of these wheels is "Gloss Black" Porsche factory finish and have a GT Silver ring around the circumference of the wheels. The GT Silver stripe compliments the gloss black finish absolutely perfectly. The overall appearance is absolutely gorgeous and stunning. See for yourself in the picture of the car with these wheels.

These wheels and tires have only been driven for 5 miles while the car was still at the dealership.

No imperfections on these wheels and tires. Actual pictures are posted above. See pictures with my finger pointing towards the new tire extra rubber nubbies or nipples that are still visible on he tires. Actual pictures of the wheels are included with this post.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

The set includes:

Alloy wheels in a multi-spoke desing Black paint finish with rim in GT Silver Metallic Wheel center caps with colored Porsche Crest

9.5 x 20 ET 65 with 255/40 ZR 20 tires (front)

11.5 x 20 ET 63 with 295/35 ZR 20 tires (rear)

Tire Brand - Continental ContiSport 5P

Fits the following 2009 - 2014 vehicles -

Porsche Panamera 4
Panamera S
Panamera 4S
Panamera GTS
Panamera Turbo
Panamera Turbo S

Retail price at the Porsche dealership is $12,200 for this set. feel free to call Porsche and confirm.

Suncoast parts has them without center caps for $7300

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...e=970TT_Wheels

Price is $5500 cash in Greenwich CT. Reasonable cash offers will be considered.

Fully insured and boxed Shipping available for $400 more.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	00303_9eeqRtjMpgS_600x450.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	321872   Click image for larger version

Name:	00T0T_6I2W9OkC2O9_600x450.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	321873   Click image for larger version

Name:	00I0I_9SLNBqIweeJ_600x450.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	321874   Click image for larger version

Name:	00j0j_5D6EyKTXe38_600x450.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	321875   Click image for larger version

Name:	00h0h_grIJv4MBvOZ_600x450.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	321876  

Old 01-16-2014, 08:54 AM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
Congrats on the 14. I think you had a PTT before you transitioned to the 2014 P4S which was the same move I made!

Old 01-16-2014, 10:20 AM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fkim011
Congrats on the 14. I think you had a PTT before you transitioned to the 2014 P4S which was the same move I made!
Yes exactly - a good move and I am sure you will agree

I dont regret it at all - I am also glad that I am not paying an arm and a leg

Old 01-31-2014, 11:08 AM
bump

Old 02-16-2014, 07:47 PM
pics

borrowed picture of these wheels on a different color panamera

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PQ_800.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	334827  
Old 05-01-2014, 07:46 AM
bump

Old 05-13-2014, 01:38 AM
up up

Old 07-17-2014, 12:32 PM
bump

Old 10-15-2014, 03:03 PM
still here

Old 11-27-2014, 10:43 AM
Happy Turkey day!

Old 12-29-2014, 11:14 AM
still available

Old 01-31-2015, 06:36 PM
bumppppp

Old 02-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Sold to a good home

Old 02-20-2015, 05:41 PM
elsupremo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by keeperofbeasts
Sold to a good home
I bought these wheels and just wanted to say that it was an extremely pleasant transaction. Chris was extremely communicative, did everything he could to make me feel comfortable, and updated me every step of the way through shipping. Easily one of the best online transactions I've had. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.

Old 02-27-2015, 06:13 AM
Originally Posted by elsupremo
I bought these wheels and just wanted to say that it was an extremely pleasant transaction. Chris was extremely communicative, did everything he could to make me feel comfortable, and updated me every step of the way through shipping. Easily one of the best online transactions I've had. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.
Thanks David, you are too kind - pleasure doing business as well

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 20" Panamera Sport Wheels & Tires in Gloss Black*