Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 04:33 AM
MiguelGarralda is on a distinguished road
Porsche Carbon Fiber European GT3 Seat

Category: Accessories
Price: $2500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Older Porsche, Other
Location (State): International
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I am selling a genuine Porsche Carrera GT/European GT3 carbon fiber seat. Fitted as a factory extra to a 997 GT3, this seat was used as passenger’s seat. It is in perfect condition but it is NOT new. I no longer have the driver's seat, so please keep in mind I only have one seat to sell!

Derived from the Carrera GT and made from genuine carbon fiber, the GT3 seats are optional in the European market, and commonly known as the 997 GT3 seats. Weighing around 25 pounds, they are among the lightest seats available on a standard production car. They offer a valuable weight saving over the standard sports seats of approximately 53 lbs.

This seat features a genuine carbon fiber back, black leather with alcantara center cushions and embossed Porsche crest in the headrest. It comes ready for installation but it DOES NOT come with the rails and sliders. This seat can be combined with another GT2 Carbon fiber seat, as they come with exactly the same color combination (leather + alcantara).

Please be aware that this is a GENUINE Porsche product, this is NOT A REPLICA, it is an OEM Porsche seat.

Last price is $2.500,00. Shipping costs to the United States are included.

These seats are available through SuncoastParts.com at a price of $17.900,00 (Set of two)($8.950,00/each), so price is very competitive. Grab yourself a bargain.

Payment can be done through Paypal or bank transfer. Buyer pays Paypal fees. I am located in Spain, but can ship worldwide. Shipping costs to the United States are included in the price. Please remember customs have to be cleared on your end, upon arrival). Delivery time is aproximately 7-10 days.

If you have any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to help!
PM me here at Rennlist or reach me through: rotuxpress@yahoo.es

Please note: For Porsche models with Advanced Airbags (2006 or newer), the seat airbags & weight sensor will have to be disabled by your local dealer. This will deactivate the airbag warning light on your instrument cluster.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSCF0004.JPG (976.8 KB, 838 views)

Last edited by MiguelGarralda; 02-25-2015 at 12:54 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 04:42 AM

Old 02-06-2015, 11:52 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
This is an awesome seat and it's rare to see them for sale. I had them on my last car. Good luck OP.

Last edited by ///M Kevin; 02-06-2015 at 11:54 AM.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:55 PM
Redmonkey928 is on a distinguished road
You have PM

Old 02-06-2015, 07:13 PM
B8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond repute
Nice seat to sell on 1st post.

Old 02-06-2015, 08:06 PM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
I have a contact in Spain. Would you be willing to meet? If so pm me and I will give you the address?

Old 02-07-2015, 09:06 AM
Dear M Kevin, it is indeed an awesome seat, I had them in my 997 GT3 (now sold), and really enjoyed them. Thank you for your comments.

Redmonkey928, email answered! Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank you B8_RDC!

RacinTwinJason, yes I would be more than happy to meet someone interested in checking the seat out. PM sent!

Old 02-09-2015, 04:37 AM
To those of you who have contacted me regarding shipping costs to the United States, price is $395,00, delivered directly to your doorstep (please remember customs have to be cleared on your end, once the seat arrives in the United States). Delivery time is aproximately 7-10 days, depending on which State the seat has to be delivered to.
If you have any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to help!

Old 02-13-2015, 10:41 AM
Price lowered to $3.500,00, shipping to the United States included. For shipping to other countries, please contact me. Thanks!

Old 02-17-2015, 02:17 AM
Open to offers!

Old 02-19-2015, 05:38 AM
New Price: $3.000. Shipping included

I have been asked several times if the seat can be used as driver's seat and the answer is YES, this model is exactly the same for the driver and the passenger, they are indentical, with the mounting hardware being the only difference between them.

New price: $3.000,00, shipping included. PayPal fees will have to be paid by the buyer. It's a bargain!! The seat costs $8.950,00 new!!

Old 02-24-2015, 07:02 AM
Last price: 2.500$

Last price: 2.500$, shipping included. Sorry, but I will not accept any offers below that. Last chance to grab a real bargain!!

Old 02-25-2015, 02:59 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Can't believe this seat didn't sell in minutes !

Old 02-25-2015, 07:28 PM
B8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond repute
Not a pair and no OEM slider setup. Not surprised.

Old 02-26-2015, 02:41 AM
OEM Porsche seat sliders cost aproximately 300,00$ and side brackets can be found for 50,00/75,00$. However, there are other superb seat sliders and brackets in the market for much less. I guess that is a very personal decision.

Regarding the fact that it is only one seat, if anyone wants another one, Porsche in Spain can supply me brand new ones for 7.600,00$ a piece (8.950,00$ through SunCoastParts in the U.S. So, if you add up 2.500,00 for my used unit + 7.600,00 for a new one = 10.100,00$. Compare that with the 17.900,00$ these seats cost in the U.S through SunCoastParts and I think there is a considerable saving (7.800,00$ to be precise)! If you think you can find a better deal in these seats, let me know.

Apart from that, I have clients here in Spain with street Porsches running different seats for driver and passenger and as long as the seats have the same leather/alcantara and color combination, they visually work fine. How many Porsches out there have this same color and material combination? Boxters, Caymans, 997s, ... ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche Carbon Fiber European GT3 Seat