Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Bluespark Pro+Boost (G2) for 2013 Cayenne Diesel (958)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 05:14 PM
gnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant future
FS: Bluespark Pro+Boost (G2) for 2013 Cayenne Diesel (958)

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $200
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche Cayenne
Location (State): VA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

For sale is my 2nd generation Bluespark Pro + Boost control for the 958.1 diesel. It may also work on the 958.2, but you will have to check with Bluespark to confirm.

More information about the module can be found here:

http://bluesparkautomotive.com/carspecs2?carid=6604
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...oost-gen2.html

Overall the unit is in good physical condition. There is some surface rust on the exterior case bolt heads from humidity, but it has never been exposed to direct water and there is no sign of water inside. There is also a melted area on the abrasion cover of one lead, but there is no damage to the underlying wire.

Both issues are shown in the attached images.

I bought this unit after my 1st gen unit caused a no-start condition due to being coded for the EU ECU (this was a common issue). Bluespark upgraded the unit for me, but I never saw the same power feel or MPG improvement that I was getting from the first unit. I did send it to Greg to check it out and compare to his and he reports that it is indeed coded correctly and appears to be operating like his does. I'm still not impressed with it though, so I've pulled it for good and looking to pass it on to someone else that might be interested in giving it a try.

Attached Images    
Old 05-20-2015, 05:15 PM
gnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant futuregnat has a brilliant future
Sold