Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

BBI RACE EXHAUST WITH NO MUFFLERS CERAMIC COATED for 997.2 TT/S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 03:24 PM
PenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud of
BBI RACE EXHAUST WITH NO MUFFLERS CERAMIC COATED for 997.2 TT/S

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $3950
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo
Location (State): MD
Item Condition: Used

Pristine condition BBI Race exhaust with ceramic coating and "BBI" etching on side for 997.2 TT/S. Using only the best quality Stainless steel the industry has to offer along with German made HJS 200 Cel cats, this is the pinnacle of quality and craftsmanship for Porsche aftermarket exhaust.

Widely regarded as the best sounding exhaust for the 997.2 TT/S platform, here is your chance to get it for a fraction of the cost. Car is being sold and parted out, my loss is your gain.

Serious inquiries only. Don't waste my time if you're looking to lowball. The exhaust sells for $5200+tax and has a 8 -10 week lead time.

PRICE IS FIRM - NO LOWBALLS OR "BEST OFFERS". Buyer pays shipping.

Last edited by PenguiN; 08-18-2015 at 03:45 PM.
Old 08-18-2015, 09:51 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
GLWS brother!

I can testify the sound on this exhaust is epic and build quality incredible. Best exhaust for the 997.2 by a large margin IMHO. The sound is like a combination of a GT2 and GT3. Best of both worlds - hollow at mid rpms and high pitched at high rpms with nice turbo spool. Decel there is a lot of gurgles and other cool noises.

Old 08-21-2015, 10:12 AM
PenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by longboarder
GLWS brother!

I can testify the sound on this exhaust is epic and build quality incredible. Best exhaust for the 997.2 by a large margin IMHO. The sound is like a combination of a GT2 and GT3. Best of both worlds - hollow at mid rpms and high pitched at high rpms with nice turbo spool. Decel there is a lot of gurgles and other cool noises.
Thanks buddy! It sure is the best exhaust out there! I appreciate all your valuable advise and hope to connect again in the future! GL

Old 08-29-2015, 11:44 PM
HpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by longboarder

Longboarder nailed it as usual..could not say it better myself...totally transformed my .2 Turbo and is a piece of art that is without compare in the market anywhere. I have modded all my cars over the years and this still ranks as the best mod yet. GLWS

Old 09-21-2015, 10:27 AM
Bump!

Old 01-17-2017, 10:15 AM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Still for sale? PM me best price shipped to Atlanta 30152

Old 02-14-2017, 08:20 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
Price for app users

Old 02-14-2017, 08:22 PM
Will this pass smog testing

Old 04-22-2021, 07:32 PM
SDCLTD is on a distinguished road
I have the same car/equiptment. I'd recommend:
- 30/32 [Max] PSI Rear w the Michelin's
- Use Lauch Control
- Turn "OFF" the traction control
- I'd 'Heat' the tires with a Burn Out, but it won't make a great deal of differnence on Trap Speeds

Times/Speeds: Mid 10's & 133+/- Trap Speeds. Your can do better..........But this is close.

Old 04-22-2021, 07:33 PM
SDCLTD is on a distinguished road
Longboarder .................. You know the answer to your question. You've done this too many times! LOL!