Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Recaro Sport Topline Pair of Black Leather Seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 09:04 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
FS: Recaro Sport Topline Pair of Black Leather Seats

Category: Interior
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Item no longer available.

Pair of Recaro Sport Topline Black Leather seats. I believe these were modified by Gembella. They have a porsche emblem stamped into the headrest. These came out of my Gembella 996TT with only 14k miles. They were removed to return a car back to stock seats. Includes pair of seats, sliders and mounts. Front and back movement is manual, and recline is power. Were working when removed from car. Local Irvine, CA pickup preferred; Have no idea how to ship these. Sold As Is. Last picture is a stock photo I pull from the Recaro website.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7873.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	437075   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7877.JPG
Views:	261
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	437076   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7878.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	437077  
Attached Images    

Last edited by NineNineSixTT; 01-22-2016 at 11:32 PM.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:37 PM
MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !
Dang, I want these...figure out how to ship.

I have the Pole Positions in b/w houndstooth that I'd work a trade for as well...

Old 01-10-2016, 11:33 AM
Banned
32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !32krazy! Is a GOD !
easy to ship. use a large u-haul garment box. wrap 1 seat in an old blanket and slide it in . i then wrap the other seat flip it over and slide it on top of the first seat. cut the box down for a secure fit tape and ship fedex or ups. i have shipped 3 sets of seats this way across the country and not a single scratch. dollar store or walmart for cheap disposable blankets for a few $$ each and add it to the 12$ cost of the box

Old 01-10-2016, 08:55 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 32krazy!
easy to ship. use a large u-haul garment box. wrap 1 seat in an old blanket and slide it in . i then wrap the other seat flip it over and slide it on top of the first seat. cut the box down for a secure fit tape and ship fedex or ups. i have shipped 3 sets of seats this way across the country and not a single scratch. dollar store or walmart for cheap disposable blankets for a few $$ each and add it to the 12$ cost of the box

Thanks for the taking the time to type out the info. I did some research and I'd be willing to figure out all the packing and shipping for someone who maybe interested and who isn't local at their cost.

Adding some more pictures

Last edited by NineNineSixTT; 01-10-2016 at 08:59 PM.
Old 01-15-2016, 03:57 PM

Last edited by NineNineSixTT; 01-22-2016 at 11:33 PM.
Old 01-19-2016, 02:55 PM

Old 01-20-2016, 10:02 AM
kennyvb is on a distinguished road
Is the bottom of the side bolster permanently pushed-in from storage?

Old 01-20-2016, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by kennyvb
Is the bottom of the side bolster permanently pushed-in from storage?
Are you referring to the mounting point on the front side bottom?

If so, the mounting point is actually exactly like that on the 996.

Old 01-20-2016, 04:42 PM
jcm3 has much to be proud ofjcm3 has much to be proud ofjcm3 has much to be proud ofjcm3 has much to be proud ofjcm3 has much to be proud ofjcm3 has much to be proud ofjcm3 has much to be proud ofjcm3 has much to be proud of
he is talking about the leather seat bolster...left bolster looked compressed in..is the foam damaged or is it due to having the seat back flipped forward in storage.

Old 01-20-2016, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by jcm3
he is talking about the leather seat bolster...left bolster looked compressed in..is the foam damaged or is it due to having the seat back flipped forward in storage.
Oh thanks for clarifying.

The passenger side seat does look to have been storage in a seat forward position. A few days ago I flipped the seat forward to take pictures for a member and since then it has returned about 50% to its original state on the side lower bolster. An indentation still exists on that seat. The driver seat doesn't seem to have been affected.

Old 01-20-2016, 07:16 PM
bushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond repute
These would look great in my 996tt cab....too bad the Canadian dollar is in the toilet :-(

Old 01-21-2016, 12:41 PM