Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: ID1700x, Bosch 1680cc, 997.1TT Fuel Rails

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 09:26 AM
Tareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant future
FS: ID1700x, Bosch 1680cc, 997.1TT Fuel Rails

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): International
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hello Everyone,

As some of you may know from the 997.1TT forums that I was having some issues with the car start up after my build, I have been chasing my tail and spending money on parts trying to figure out what the problem was. A few injector sets, fuel rails, wiring harnesses later I finally figured it out. The issue was that I was using 997 GT3 lower intake manifold runners and I was not aware that the turbo fuel rails needed to be modified and spacers/washers were needed to align the injectors correctly... FML

Anyways I finally have the rails aligned and ended up having the last set of injectors I purchased installed in the car (Asnu), So I did not want to remove them fearing I mess up the alignment once again.

So up for sale are all the parts I purchased along this rollercoaster:
  1. Freshly serviced set of ID1700x, only driven 100km since purchased. Asking 1200$
  2. Brand new set of Bosch 1680cc injectors, never used, only 1 injector was removed to test fitment as can be seen in the pictures, all others are still sealed. These are the injectors Protomotive uses in their builds, they will require spacers to be made or bought from Todd or Sambo, along with fuel compatible O-Rings, I never got around to making the spacers. Asking 600$
  3. Brand new never mounted set of 997.1TT fuel rails. Asking 600$
All prices include shipping via DHL express worldwide, however PP fees are not included.

Kindly let me know if you have any questions or require any more pictures.

Attached Images           

Last edited by Tareq; 01-22-2018 at 09:32 AM.
Old 01-29-2018, 03:22 AM
Tareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant future
Bump.

Open to offers send me a Pm.

Old 02-03-2018, 10:05 PM
PM's replied.

Still available, send me your offers.

Old 02-11-2018, 02:21 AM
Bump, Open to offers send me a PM

Old 02-18-2018, 01:18 AM
Still available

Old 02-25-2018, 09:32 AM
Bump

Old 03-14-2018, 03:58 AM
Price Drop!

Price Drop!:

So up for sale are all the parts I purchased along this rollercoaster:
  1. Freshly serviced set of ID1700x, only driven 100km since purchased. Asking 1100$
  2. Brand new set of Bosch 1680cc injectors, never used, only 1 injector was removed to test fitment as can be seen in the pictures, all others are still sealed. These are the injectors Protomotive uses in their builds, they will require spacers to be made or bought from Todd or Sambo, along with fuel compatible O-Rings, I never got around to making the spacers. Asking 500$
  3. Brand new never mounted set of 997.1TT fuel rails. Asking 500$

Just a reminder all prices include DHL Express shipping worldwide.

Old 03-27-2018, 07:22 AM
Bump.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:09 AM
Bump, open to reasonable offers

Old 04-20-2018, 07:37 AM
Id1700x Sold

ID1700x Sold and Payment recieved.

Shipping them out after the weekend.

Old 04-26-2018, 09:28 AM
fyrken has a brilliant futurefyrken has a brilliant futurefyrken has a brilliant futurefyrken has a brilliant futurefyrken has a brilliant futurefyrken has a brilliant futurefyrken has a brilliant futurefyrken has a brilliant futurefyrken has a brilliant futurefyrken has a brilliant futurefyrken has a brilliant future
Great seller!

The ID1700x arrived safe and fast!

Old 05-26-2018, 08:30 AM
Bump

Bump.

1680's and Fuel rails still available.