Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Spring Cleaning: Porsche Stuff

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 06:44 AM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
Spring Cleaning: Porsche Stuff

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Boxter/Cayman
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hi all,

Overhauling this spring cleaning thread due to a number of things sold and a number of things added. I have for sale a few things Listing them in order. All parts located in Diamond Bar, Southern California, local part examination and pick-up preferred. Please PM me if interested, thank you.

2) BNIB Brey Krause R-9078/R-9079 Driver's/Passenger's Side Brackets for OEM Porsche GT3 Fixed-Back Buckets. Got these from OG-Racing for some OEM Porsche GT3 bucket seats that I purchased. Sold the GT3 buckets instead of ever installing them, so these are BNIB. These are slightly height-adjustable, which is good for taller folk, and the reason I got them in the first place. These work with the GT3 buckets and the OEM Porsche slider. I'm not going to get another set of GT3 buckets, so no use for these. The set cost me $378 shipped, I am asking for $200 shipped.

3) yseany GT2 Bucket Seat Side Bolster Covers. I got this a while ago, used them for a long time, liked them, took them off when Ed's version came out. Now that I'm back on OEM Sport seats and not the GT2 buckets, I have no need for these, so I'm selling. One side is missing the string to tie it down to the seat, but it looks like a shoelace so honestly any black shoelace or string will do the job. Asking $100 shipped.

4) Carnewal Porsche Sport Exhaust Manual Control Module. Got this because I wanted to be able to have my exhaust at full open or full closed at will, rather than have to wait until 3,000 RPM for the exhaust to open up. Removed it because I didn't like reaching for the remote, and didn't feel like figuring out clever mounting for it since the place I was gonna put it ended up being taken by the phone call microphone for the Pioneer headunit that I installed. Carnewal's website says it works for 997 and 987 with PSE and 997 GT3, I had it installed on my GT3. It was 175 Euros plus 30 Euros shipping to the USA, which is about $235 USD. Asking $185 shipped.

5) Fabspeed Maxflo Center Mufflers for 997 GT3 and RS. Got this off of a Rennlister to put on my car, but I think instead of side muffler deletes with center muffler changed, I'm going to keep stock side mufflers and do a center muffler delete instead. I never used them myself. Mufflers look to be in pretty decent shape, black exhaust tips could maybe use a respray although the scratches on top will largely not be visible once installed, I imagine. Bought it for $1200 shipped, asking $750 shipped.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3929.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	778.8 KB
ID:	530646   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3930.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	986.1 KB
ID:	530647   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3931.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	388.5 KB
ID:	530648   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3932.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	438.3 KB
ID:	530649  

Last edited by LateBraking; 11-06-2018 at 11:51 PM.
Old 10-23-2018, 07:27 PM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
Bump.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:16 PM
Edit: I have overhauled this for sale thread due to multiple sales and also some new items for sale.

Last edited by LateBraking; 11-05-2018 at 10:10 PM.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:18 PM
Darrenj is an unknown quantity at this point
Interested in the dead pedal, would you be willing to ship to Canada?

thanks Darren

Old 11-05-2018, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by Darrenj
Interested in the dead pedal, would you be willing to ship to Canada?

thanks Darren
Dead pedal sold earlier this morning, thanks for your interest!

Old 12-18-2018, 07:23 PM
Bump, open to offers.