Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Big turbo setup for 996 turbo (precision 5558, 3" x pipe, headers, wastegates)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2021, 01:05 PM
dkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond repute
Big turbo setup for 996 turbo (precision 5558, 3" x pipe, headers, wastegates)

Category: Accessories
Price: $3800
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): OH
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Up for sale is my one of a kind custom turbo setup off of my 996 turbo. This kit is NOT for the faint of heart as these turbos are huge. There was a lot of fab work getting these to fit, but now it's ready to bolt onto your 996 turbo. I've enjoyed this kit for the last 10,724 miles and has been a blast, but I've had my fun and am ready to move on. I made a safe 740 awhp on a dyno dynamics dyno on 22psi. I dyno'd at other dynos with similar results (though 740 was the lowest). I later upgraded my fuel setup to run 28-30 psi but never dyno'd it (tuner thinks 900-1000). At 30psi the car requires R comp tires and is absolutely terrifying.

The kit includes:
-Precision 5558 Turbos .70ar / .64ar
-Custom SS headers with v-band flanges for turbos and Tial Wastegates
-Tial Wastegates
-Custom SS 3" x pipe with resonators and tips welded on w/ 6 02 bungs
-dump tubes for tial wastegates (can be fabbed up to tie into exhaust if you wish
-Custom elbows / piping to connect turbos to standard 2.5" intercoolers in factory location
-All v band clamps
-Filters / Pre filters

The kit came off my running car this week, and I have videos / more pictures in the link to show startup, and exhaust note driving around. The turbos are clocked, and come with bends / elbows / silicone couplers / clamps to bolt onto a standard 2.5" (upgraded) intercooler in factory 996 turbo position. The exhaust sounds amazing and can really hear the turbos whistle. You can elect to rebuild / upgrade the wheels at your own discretion but they came off my car in running condition, however, they are used. Please view pics for condition of everything. I'm sure this could all be polished and cleaned up more, though I have other projects I'd like to spend my time on. The kit new was over $8,000, I'm asking $3,800 which is less than 50% and I think completely fair. I'm happy to get shipping quotes for anyone interested though buyer will be responsible for costs, or can be pickup up in Ohio.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SGvCXaAyDXiiqHi96

Old 01-18-2021, 02:29 PM
dkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond reputedkfx has a reputation beyond repute
sold.