Custom 997.1 Exhaust

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $800
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I recently bought a 2007 C2S with this exhaust already installed. It is aggressively loud but sounds great when you accelerate. It does have drone at highway speeds which is why I am replacing it.

The part for sell is the black “mid-pipe”. It bolts to the fabspeed headers, looks to have cats, 180 degree bend to some sort of tube muffler or resonator, straight out to the exhaust tips. It is the same for both drivers and passenger side exhaust. I took the best pictures I could while it is still on the vehicle.

I have purchased replacement catted mid pipes and Fabspeed Maxflo mufflers. So I would need to retain the fabspeed headers and tips unless someone is willing to replace like parts. (If you want the fabspeed tips I would need your stock S tips)

Price is $800 + shipping from 78374

Exhaust Clip Added. Phone doesn't pick up the deepness or shear volume of it but it gives you an idea. Sorry about the finger.

Last edited by snakesm13; 03-11-2021 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Phone lacked options
Old 03-11-2021, 05:51 AM
Petza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond repute
From the dirt pattern down the center of the sump plate, it looks like you might have a RMS (rear main seal) weep.

Old 03-11-2021, 06:00 AM
snakesm13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Petza914
From the dirt pattern down the center of the sump plate, it looks like you might have a RMS (rear main seal) weep.
Thanks for the heads up! There are a couple things I need to address on this vehicle, I'll keep an eye on it.

Old 03-13-2021, 01:48 PM
choopy is an unknown quantity at this point
Also, could I bother you to send me a vid of how it sounds from outside/behind? I can share my email or phone, whatever is easier.
I think that'll be a deciding factor

Old 03-13-2021, 07:08 PM

Video clips from outside. Recorded with iPhone still so not great quality.

Old 03-16-2021, 07:58 PM
Chris Webb is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by snakesm13

I recently bought a 2007 C2S with this exhaust already installed. It is aggressively loud but sounds great when you accelerate. It does have drone at highway speeds which is why I am replacing it.

The part for sell is the black “mid-pipe”. It bolts to the fabspeed headers, looks to have cats, 180 degree bend to some sort of tube muffler or resonator, straight out to the exhaust tips. It is the same for both drivers and passenger side exhaust. I took the best pictures I could while it is still on the vehicle.

I have purchased replacement catted mid pipes and Fabspeed Maxflo mufflers. So I would need to retain the fabspeed headers and tips unless someone is willing to replace like parts. (If you want the fabspeed tips I would need your stock S tips)

Price is $800 + shipping from 78374

Exhaust Clip Added. Phone doesn't pick up the deepness or shear volume of it but it gives you an idea. Sorry about the finger.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/zlbZGSBpux4
do you know if this will mount up to the stock headers? Is it already off the car?

Old 03-16-2021, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by Chris Webb
do you know if this will mount up to the stock headers? Is it already off the car?
Yup it should mount up to the stock headers. The fabspeed headers I have on the car mount to a stock exhaust so it should be the same theory in reverse. The system is not off the car yet, I am waiting for some exhaust clamps to come in for my new exhaust. BUT if you are interested this system I’ll gladly remove it and leave the car in the garage without mufflers. Thanks for the interest!

Old 03-17-2021, 06:23 AM
Yup it should mount up to the stock headers. The fabspeed headers I have on the car mount to a stock exhaust so it should be the same theory in reverse. The system is not off the car yet, I am waiting for some exhaust clamps to come in for my new exhaust. BUT if you are interested this system I’ll gladly remove it and leave the car in the garage without mufflers. Thanks for the interest!
And sorry if I'm confused. Does the price come with the tips? I'm not sure stock tips would fit.

Old 03-17-2021, 07:00 AM
And sorry if I'm confused. Does the price come with the tips? I'm not sure stock tips would fit.
No problem, it was difficult to put into words what my intent was for this system. The price did not include the tips because I don't have a replacement. I would be much more inclined to make a deal with the tips ($600+ from fabspeed, insane!) if you were willing to send me your tips assuming they are "S" tips. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Also I assume stock tips would work on this system but I don't have any first hand experience testing it.

Old 03-17-2021, 08:40 AM
No problem, it was difficult to put into words what my intent was for this system. The price did not include the tips because I don't have a replacement. I would be much more inclined to make a deal with the tips ($600+ from fabspeed, insane!) if you were willing to send me your tips assuming they are "S" tips. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Also I assume stock tips would work on this system but I don't have any first hand experience testing it.
I have stock S tips and mufflers 45k miles if this is of interest. Already removed too.

Old 03-17-2021, 09:20 AM
I have stock S tips and mufflers 45k miles if this is of interest. Already removed too.
I have already aquired Fabspeed Maxflo mufflers but I would be interested in the tips, I will send you a PM.
Edit: I cannot PM you, my guess is your low post count. What is your zipcode so I can base my offer to you with shipping.

Last edited by snakesm13; 03-17-2021 at 09:24 AM.
Old 03-17-2021, 12:33 PM
I have already aquired Fabspeed Maxflo mufflers but I would be interested in the tips, I will send you a PM.
Edit: I cannot PM you, my guess is your low post count. What is your zipcode so I can base my offer to you with shipping.
Thanks man, I just decided to go the easy route and ordered new. Thanks and good luck. I'm sure this will sell easily, especialy once removed.

Old 03-17-2021, 01:29 PM
Thanks man, I just decided to go the easy route and ordered new. Thanks and good luck. I'm sure this will sell easily, especialy once removed.
Glad to hear you got a system! Thanks for the interest.