Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Aux In for bentley continental

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 02:46 PM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
Aux In for bentley continental

anyone know how I can have aux input for my bentley? i want to be able to pick and choose songs from my iphone/blackberry.

thanks in advance

Old 08-13-2010, 04:28 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
See www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley/209626-dice-install-basic-how.html

The DICE unit has analog headphone input for the Blackberry or hooks right up to the iPod/iPhone/iTouch via the bottom plug. Just ignore all the taking apart as to remove the 6 disc changer there are small 'fingers' on the bottom right and left of the CD changer, and most car install places have the tool to remove it. The rest of the install you can easily do yourself.

Old 08-14-2010, 01:51 AM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
See www.6speedonline.com/forums/bentley/209626-dice-install-basic-how.html

The DICE unit has analog headphone input for the Blackberry or hooks right up to the iPod/iPhone/iTouch via the bottom plug. Just ignore all the taking apart as to remove the 6 disc changer there are small 'fingers' on the bottom right and left of the CD changer, and most car install places have the tool to remove it. The rest of the install you can easily do yourself.

is that the only way? I was hoping to keep the cd changer. should have mentioned that in the original post.

Old 08-14-2010, 05:24 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
What year is your Bentley? i believe the newer units with DVD navagation you can have CD and aux/iPod input. Call your local dealer and ask them.