Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Tire size for 22" wheels Continental GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 10:43 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
They arent that bad

Originally Posted by dinorocz
I have a FS with the OEM 20's, could not imagine going even a 1/4 in bigger, as it is the car is super heavy and you feel it when you hit a pothole. My advice, return the wheels if possible, and for a unique look, get the OEM black setup,, looks great.
But then again, I have only had them on the car for 2 weeks. Havent hit anything significant yet. I have see a CFS on 24's and a Phantom on 26's. Makes my 22's seem cushiony.

Old 10-15-2010, 02:40 AM
Elanul is on a distinguished road

Ï live in Romania, and the roads here are not as i think US highways are. ANd i use 22'on GT and CFS. Also i have a set on Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Trust me, if i can drive with 22" in Romania, you will be flying. Tire size? Well i have 295/30/22 on 22"X10.0 Mansory rims. On All cars. So, go ahead.

Old 10-18-2010, 03:13 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Chicago

Originally Posted by Elanul
Ï live in Romania, and the roads here are not as i think US highways are. ANd i use 22'on GT and CFS. Also i have a set on Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Trust me, if i can drive with 22" in Romania, you will be flying. Tire size? Well i have 295/30/22 on 22"X10.0 Mansory rims. On All cars. So, go ahead.
Roads are **** for the most part. Undriveable in the winter time if you have a low profile tire like this.

Old 10-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Elanul is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by giggalo
Roads are **** for the most part. Undriveable in the winter time if you have a low profile tire like this.

For winter and snow you MUST use tires on 19" or maximum on 20" although Bentley recomends 19".

So you need another set of tires in the winter...

Old 10-18-2010, 05:44 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
100% agree and that is what i did. Got Bentley ONE PEICE 19" rims and had Blazzak's mounted on 'em. Go ONE piece as between the snow/salt/sand the multi-piece may have problems with rust/etc. Once snow falls will take and post pics on my winter setup. Frankly, i think the CGT with Blazzaks will do better than the '08 Ford F250 Superduty with all-season tires.