Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

bentley bluetooth

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 12:39 PM
farris has a spectacular aura aboutfarris has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Not thaat i am aware of. Did you contact them?
I did and there will be no mediabridge for around another 6 months.

This is available for bentley to controls an ipod with the steering wheel and nav controls: http://diceelectronics.com/duo-ipod-sirius

Last edited by farris; 09-09-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:08 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks farris for the great info/link and the unit you linked to seems better than the older unit i am using now. Like you, still waiting for Bluetooth from Dice as upgrading just the stock Bentley Bluetooth/phone module seems to be $1500 from the dealer.

As a side note, Android 2.2 or higher has RSAP protocol so the phone integration will work with stock Bentley unit, yet am using Windows Phone 7 and not sure if the next update coming in a few weeks (Mango) will include RSAP. i did notice the new Bentley module just released recently seems to offer more integration with a wider variety of cell phones.

Personally, i prefer RSAP as it uses the car's built-in phone module (Rx/Tx) and antenna so reception is far better than Bluetooth.

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 09-09-2011 at 01:13 PM.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:32 PM
farris has a spectacular aura aboutfarris has a spectacular aura about
Thanks farris for the great info/link and the unit you linked to seems better than the older unit i am using now. Like you, still waiting for Bluetooth from Dice as upgrading just the stock Bentley Bluetooth/phone module seems to be $1500 from the dealer.

As a side note, Android 2.2 or higher has RSAP protocol so the phone integration will work with stock Bentley unit, yet am using Windows Phone 7 and not sure if the next update coming in a few weeks (Mango) will include RSAP. i did notice the new Bentley module just released recently seems to offer more integration with a wider variety of cell phones.

Personally, i prefer RSAP as it uses the car's built-in phone module (Rx/Tx) and antenna so reception is far better than Bluetooth.
No Problem Man... Happy to help.

WTF... Mobridge, DICE, Dension and still no result

Old 09-03-2013, 04:36 AM
Clean Livin is on a distinguished road
Updates ?????

Originally Posted by farris
No Problem Man... Happy to help.

WTF... Mobridge, DICE, Dension and still no result
OK, it's been 2 years since the last posting to this thread........ I just purchased a 2007 GT and want to be able to get some use of the hands free feature with my cell phone.

What is the update on status of how to accomplish this outside of the expensive Bentley module upgrade?

Old 09-03-2013, 07:25 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Dice Mediabridge

Old 09-03-2013, 07:40 AM
Clean Livin is on a distinguished road
Dice Mediabridge
Looks like Dice is discontinued - pointer to this site:
http://audiovox.diceelectronics.com/...ridge-info-avx

Any others?

Old 12-20-2013, 10:26 PM
SCHNELE is on a distinguished road
Just took delivery of my 08 GT Speed, hope the Bluetooth works.