Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

any website to buy OEM bentley parts?

Old 04-08-2011, 06:02 AM
xxterxx is on a distinguished road
any website to buy OEM bentley parts?

is there any website database for OEM bentley parts just like www.realoem.com for BMWs...

and also any website sells bentley parts just like how www.eurospares.co.uk for ferrari , lamborghinis and maseratis

Old 04-08-2011, 07:06 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Try www.flyingspares.com/ for the Bentley, though have never needed to use them. Have used Eurospares for the Ferrari and their service was very good.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:54 PM
fencera will become famous soon enoughfencera will become famous soon enough
flyingspares and bentleyparts.com (Montague) are both excellent. The guys really do a good job with email and answering questions quickly and completely. The parts are also often priced at about cost for US dealers, so you can definitely save a lot (hard to believe, I know). Shipping however can be quite expensive. I use royal post for the smaller items (about $20) and dhl is required for the bigger orders/parts (normally about $70).

Combined with bentleytechinfo .com (for part #s etc), a vag com tool and some common sense, you can take care of most anything on these cars.

Old 05-14-2011, 11:09 AM
klea is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fencera
flyingspares and bentleyparts.com (Montague) are both excellent. The guys really do a good job with email and answering questions quickly and completely. The parts are also often priced at about cost for US dealers, so you can definitely save a lot (hard to believe, I know). Shipping however can be quite expensive. I use royal post for the smaller items (about $20) and dhl is required for the bigger orders/parts (normally about $70).

Combined with bentleytechinfo .com (for part #s etc), a vag com tool and some common sense, you can take care of most anything on these cars.
bentleyparts.com is standard, no idea about flyingspares. bentley will have all the required answers for your question and is reliable.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.