Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Paint color : Thunder

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 04:50 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kensilver
Isn't it ironic that the most fun we can have in our life is also the worst for us...
Ken, there is a super secret 'guy code'. Am surprised your buddies did not inform you of this years ago. Once you understand this immense and great wisdom, as passed down through the ages, you will then understand.... everything. And this great, deep guy wisdom is: If it fu..s, floats or flies you rent it.

Armed with your newfound knowledge, go now and spread the word my brethren. Go now, and be well.

Old 04-03-2012, 05:32 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Ken, there is a super secret 'guy code'. Am surprised your buddies did not inform you of this years ago. Once you understand this immense and great wisdom, as passed down through the ages, you will then understand.... everything. And this great, deep guy wisdom is: If it fu..s, floats or flies you rent it.

Armed with your newfound knowledge, go now and spread the word my brethren. Go now, and be well.
LOL (another learned acronym bites the dust!) I first read about that code in a book some years ago by the English publishing gazillionaire Felix Dennis. I since have resisted buying many a superyacht based on that wisdom, and must now be part of that cool brotherhood you speak of. Who do I pay the joining fee to?

PS. I think you left out a blank letter in "fusses."

Old 04-04-2012, 02:52 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kensilver
Who do I pay the joining fee to?
To the Saint of Almighty Handling, Tire Grip & Speed. Payment is due in the form of grippy tires (R compound preferred) and high-octane gas (100+ please).

Old 04-04-2012, 04:42 AM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
To the Saint of Almighty Handling, Tire Grip & Speed. Payment is due in the form of grippy tires (R compound preferred) and high-octane gas (100+ please).
Oh, I thought it might be something less esoteric, like a coin-operated gate arm.

Now I've forgotten the original question...