Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Best Way to Sell a Bentley?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 07:02 AM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
Best Way to Sell a Bentley?

Hello all.

Anytime I sold a car, it was always on a trade in with a dealer. This time, I just want to get rid of a car. It is a 2012 Bentley GTC. I just wanted advice on the best way to sell the car privately. Anybody have any advice? I've never used Ebay before so I really know nothing about the process. Anybody know of any dealerships that will sell it on a contingency? I appreciate all the advice and help.

Thank you.

Old 11-04-2012, 04:04 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
I usually list my cars on Autotrader.com and a few forums. At this price point it takes a very long time when selling privately, since it entails a buyer to have the cash or an auto loan from the bank (unlikely these days).
The dealers offer their own financing and have better luck moving cars.
Most high end used car dealers will sell your car on consignment and will take from 7 to 10% of sale price as a fee.
Also ask a Bentley dealer what they would pay to buy your car from you without trade.
GLWS